SF Bay Area Meet on Sunday February 17, 2013 (the one which is really going to happen)
Feb 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #451 of 477
Is anybody coming early in the AM or would it be ok for me to stop by at around noon? My poor friends are driving me and my gear there and maybe a couple hours of extra sleep would have them be a little nicer to me on the ride over =/

Feb 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #452 of 477
Quote:
Is anybody coming early in the AM or would it be ok for me to stop by at around noon? My poor friends are driving me and my gear there and maybe a couple hours of extra sleep would have them be a little nicer to me on the ride over =/

I'm about to go!

Feb 17, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #454 of 477
Looks like I'll be arriving later than expected.  I am all packed but I am stuck @ home in Palo Alto about 15 minutes from the venue.  Wife just took the car to run some errands.  Hopefully I can make it before noon.

Dont worry about my table space, I'll gladly donate it.  I am bringing my own table just in case... so no sweat!!!

see you all in a few!!

Feb 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM Post #455 of 477
I am so envious of this event.  A shout out to Chris_Himself, Chris from England, Marvin (Questhate) and all the others that I may not have named.  I'm sure this event will be the headphone event of 2013!

Feb 17, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #456 of 477
Great meet! Well done to all the organizers. I'm sorry I had to leave early, but there were some awesome people and great gear.

Feb 17, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #458 of 477
Early pics...
Uzi'sI Bottlehead and Burson

battling tdogs Hallide > S.E.X

Donald North is a nice man

who makes pretty blue amps

tiberiuspv Leben > HD800 was a treat

very classy!

Didn't try his Stax rigs but they were pretty too

TMoney's 009 are amazing

I didn't try Horio's Stax stuff,

but his K1000 were my favorites and made the quick drive by well worth it!

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:41 PM Post #460 of 477
Awesome meet guys! As a college student it was amazing getting to hear truly high-end gear and what to look forward to sometime in the distant future. Brought my Dad and my Uncle and they had these frowns on their faces that screamed "Oh god, I know I'm gonna end up buying these...." 
beyersmile.png

Also figured out how hot tubes get. Ouch! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #461 of 477
I loved the meet, everybody was so nice. I have to say, my favorite listening experience was the HD800 with the DNA Stratus, after that the LCD-3 with the Mojo/Gungir.

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM Post #462 of 477
Nice meeting everybody. Sorry to those who wanted to try my Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir left my cables at home lol. Man all you guys were so nice to me! Will certainly make it out to the next one!

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM Post #463 of 477
Quote:
Nice meeting everybody. Sorry to those who wanted to try my Schiit Gungnir/Mjolnir left my cables at home lol. Man all you guys were so nice to me! Will certainly make it out to the next one!

It was nice meeting you!
redface.gif

Feb 17, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #465 of 477
Quote:
I am so envious of this event.  A shout out to Chris_Himself, Chris from England, Marvin (Questhate) and all the others that I may not have named.  I'm sure this event will be the headphone event of 2013!

<3 u too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back