SF Bay Area Annual Meet 1Q 2013 Interest Check Thread
Dec 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #76 of 108
What should I use as my source? Because I don't have a laptop.

Dec 23, 2012 at 12:36 PM Post #77 of 108
Quote:

Be sure and bring input cables for your odac - I'm sure you can bootleg some time from someone.  If I make it, I'll probably have a macbook air along, which would have USB.  If you have an extermal portable hard drive, I would bring that along too with your tunes.  Heck, you could even bring a thumb drive with some music.

I would bring a USB cable for sure, and if your odac has optical in, bring that, in case anyone brings a full size macbook pro.  If my Centrance HIFI-M8 ships by meet time, and I am able to make it, it will have optical and analog out from an iPod.  Given my recent history (missed the last 2 or 3 meets in a row) I would not count on me though...

Dec 23, 2012 at 2:21 PM Post #79 of 108
Quote:
Quote:

Be sure and bring input cables for your odac - I'm sure you can bootleg some time from someone.  If I make it, I'll probably have a macbook air along, which would have USB.  If you have an extermal portable hard drive, I would bring that along too with your tunes.  Heck, you could even bring a thumb drive with some music.

I would bring a USB cable for sure, and if your odac has optical in, bring that, in case anyone brings a full size macbook pro.  If my Centrance HIFI-M8 ships by meet time, and I am able to make it, it will have optical and analog out from an iPod.  Given my recent history (missed the last 2 or 3 meets in a row) I would not count on me though...

I guess I could just bring my iPod..

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #83 of 108
yea hopefully i can bring my taboo, he-500, and t50rp paradox mod.  my DAC works out of my phone thankfully so i don't even need a laptop but i might be able to dig a really crappy netbook up

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #89 of 108
So all fine if a 13 year old comes? Parents verified
biggrin.gif

Dec 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM Post #90 of 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back