September 16th Vancouver Head-Fi MEET!
Jul 18, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #121 of 408
Just double checking that this is the place.
480 Broughton Street
Vancouver, BC V6G 3H4
I can bring a first gen (or maybe 2.3 if I've upgraded by then) digizoid Zo, Denon D2000, I have HD-25s but there's already two of you on that, and Sony XB-500 (but I doubt you guys would want to hear those if you haven't already).
I will probably be able to make it but it's not 100%. I'm really excited!

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:16 AM Post #123 of 408
I will know in early August if I can attend, sounds really good! Great work guys! 

Thanks, we will actually see how this turns out on the day of the event! Hope that everyone can make it!! It's on a sunday so it won't bump into the majority of the populations schedule.

Just double checking that this is the place.
480 Broughton Street

Vancouver, BC V6G 3H4
I can bring a first gen (or maybe 2.3 if I've upgraded by then) digizoid Zo, Denon D2000, I have HD-25s but there's already two of you on that, and Sony XB-500 (but I doubt you guys would want to hear those if you haven't already).
I will probably be able to make it but it's not 100%. I'm really excited!

Yes that is correct. Coal Harbour community center. Okay I'll update your list of equipment! Please bring the XB500s, i've beem dying to try one of those or the 1000.

Jul 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #125 of 408
It all depends really haha. If Westone and/or Unique Melody decides to attend, I might have to keep their products on my table, therefore I might even need more than one table! It all really depends on how things go down at the event! But you are welcome to sit next to me haha!

Jul 19, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #126 of 408
Quote:
Please bring the XB500s, i've beem dying to try one of those or the 1000.

I'd be curious to try them, also.  If I remember correctly, that one was the sweet spot when Tyll @ innerfidelity reviewed them, right?  Between the 300 and the 700?  I could be remembering incorrectly though. 

Re: table sharing and such.  Unless these are pretty small tables, I don't envision needing a whole one for sure.  Probably 1/3 to a 1/2 at very most.

Jul 19, 2012 at 1:55 PM Post #127 of 408
Quote:

I'd be curious to try them, also.  If I remember correctly, that one was the sweet spot when Tyll @ innerfidelity reviewed them, right?  Between the 300 and the 700?  I could be remembering incorrectly though. 

Re: table sharing and such.  Unless these are pretty small tables, I don't envision needing a whole one for sure.  Probably 1/3 to a 1/2 at very most.

I'm assuming they are one of those typical Rec center tables (Quite long) so most people will be sharing because a table should be more than enough for 1-3 people like you said.

Jul 19, 2012 at 3:03 PM Post #128 of 408
Quote:

They sure are! I like them quite a lot except for the fact that they sound a bit muffled. You can hear what I mean at the meet.

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #133 of 408
Well... Seeing how getting a sample from Unique Melody costs 50% of the product itself and i'm quite financially tight, I'm going to need a poll! Mage, Merlin or Miracle? Mage is 4 drivers, Merlin is a 5 driver Hybrid and Miracle is 6 drivers! I just don't have the funds, sorry guys! Buying a first car and paying for tuition is EXPENSIVE!

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:08 AM Post #134 of 408
Of course the deposit is refundable, just can't have more than $400 out of my pockets for that long! New Brake pads are expensive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back