Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Dec 15, 2016 at 5:31 PM Post #1,861 of 4,141
Y'all complaining about your packages moving slowly...

My tracking only claims a label has been made, damnit.

Same for me.  No progress from that since yesterday. 
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 6:36 PM Post #1,863 of 4,141
In PA, got mine today.  Just started listening, first impressions are positive but too early to tell where I'll rank them.  I do really like the build of this thing though, I guess I have a kinda weirdly shaped head since a lot of headphones don't feel like they fit properly and I have to fiddle around with positioning for a while, but these sit on me rather naturally.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #1,866 of 4,141
  In PA, got mine today.  Just started listening, first impressions are positive but too early to tell where I'll rank them.  I do really like the build of this thing though, I guess I have a kinda weirdly shaped head since a lot of headphones don't feel like they fit properly and I have to fiddle around with positioning for a while, but these sit on me rather naturally.

That's funny, since most people seem to complain about the sennheiser "clamp of death" and how these sit unusually tight on the head.

There are even instructions out there on the web on how to bend them a little bit to make them not clamp as hard.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:23 PM Post #1,867 of 4,141
When are these supposed to ship out by? I'm seeing a lot of people have gotten shipping notices or are receiving them but still all quiet for me here. Kind of crazy too because I was logged in the minute the drop went live too.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #1,868 of 4,141
  When are these supposed to ship out by? I'm seeing a lot of people have gotten shipping notices or are receiving them but still all quiet for me here. Kind of crazy too because I was logged in the minute the drop went live too.

Estimated shipping day is today, so optimally all units should be out the door by the end of today.

Dec 15, 2016 at 9:22 PM Post #1,869 of 4,141

Got my shipping notice on Mon. 12/12. 

Scheduled delivery date: Friday 12/30/16.  What!

After they bicycle it to the West coast, they're going to put it on a canoe with one paddler. 

I feel for you brother. I know how hard it can be to wait for your beloved musical items, but damm your response made me chuckle. Keep on being strong, hopefully they've extended the estimate only to be safe and would be delivered earlier than that. 

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:50 PM Post #1,870 of 4,141
Emailed sent said they have fulfilled 92%??
Wow i must be pretty unlucky as I haven't gotten any shipping notice... and I did click join when it was still below 500, although it didn't get pass the payment page and was in the late batch for making payment

Dec 15, 2016 at 11:29 PM Post #1,872 of 4,141
Will see how long will it takes to arrive in Hawaii.

Pretty sure this equation covers it:

Jon in Indiana with earlier headphone arrival < Maelob in Hawaii

:D

Dec 16, 2016 at 12:31 AM Post #1,875 of 4,141
  Emailed sent said they have fulfilled 92%??
Wow i must be pretty unlucky as I haven't gotten any shipping notice... and I did click join when it was still below 500, although it didn't get pass the payment page and was in the late batch for making payment

So I guess we are part of the lucky 8%?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back