Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Dec 15, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #1,831 of 4,141
  No shipping notice yet...not gonna get my x-mas gift 
frown.gif
 even though I was a very good boy thru the year 
mad.gif

Well, your profile says you are in Los Angeles.

Ground shipping is usually 5-7 days.  Since they are on the east coast, you and you are on the west coast, I'm going to go ahead and guess that it would take towards the top of that estimate, so 7 days.

As I recall most shipping companies deliver until the 24th, so as long as they ship by the 17th, I'm thinking all  hope is not left yet.   They have 3 more days to ship :p

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #1,832 of 4,141
  Got my tracking details, but i am going out of town for next 2 weeks..!!
I don't want my HD6xx to reach my city within 2 week :D

Well, Massdrop ships DHL International on international orders, right?

If I recall from the last time I got a DHL International package delivered here  (when I ordered water blocks from EK in Slovenia to be delivered to me here in the U.S.) DHL International has great options on their tracking page with th elink the shipper hives you, including the ability to customize the delivery day if you'd like it later than the estimated delivery.

Check it out once it gets underway and DHL's tracking page goes live.

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:03 AM Post #1,833 of 4,141
Dec 15, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #1,834 of 4,141
Got my tracking number. Currently coordinating with my freight forwarder (Johnny Air) and waiting for a response from them.

Dec 15, 2016 at 1:27 AM Post #1,835 of 4,141

BOOM!

Finally!

"HERE IT COMES"!

Got the, what seemed to me, illusive notification email. I can sleep tonight a little easier not having to hit the refresh button on my inbox every few minutes. No tracking info yet but at least now I know the wheels are spinning and we have progress. 
L3000.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 3:32 AM Post #1,838 of 4,141

Got my tracking details, but i am going out of town for next 2 weeks..!!
I don't want my HD6xx to reach my city within 2 week :D

Well, Massdrop ships DHL International on international orders, right?

If I recall from the last time I got a DHL International package delivered here  (when I ordered water blocks from EK in Slovenia to be delivered to me here in the U.S.) DHL International has great options on their tracking page with th elink the shipper hives you, including the ability to customize the delivery day if you'd like it later than the estimated delivery.

Check it out once it gets underway and DHL's tracking page goes live.

When DHL will ask me for KYC, i will delay so that it will come to my city with a bit delay :)
Yes i can track easily now, it's live !

Dec 15, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #1,842 of 4,141
I kind of got some whiplash, yesterday, as I received an email that Massdrop was shipping my package. However, it was for another order. I was still excited, but I am much more excited for these! I did get my HD 6XX shipping confirmation this morning, though. So I get to join the waiting train!

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:18 AM Post #1,843 of 4,141

The order number exceeds 5000 possibly due to non-HD6xx orders and duplicate orders............

As mine is 14578xx, that would mean there are more than 5000 drops :p

Mine is 14705xx ....so the numbering system must include all Massdrop orders, not just the HD6XX, they probably had a lot of HD6XX orders go through sequentially.

My HD6XX order didn't get confirmed until a few days later but here's my ie800M order from the same day as the drop....14539xx

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:29 PM Post #1,844 of 4,141
  I kind of got some whiplash, yesterday, as I received an email that Massdrop was shipping my package. However, it was for another order. I was still excited, but I am much more excited for these! I did get my HD 6XX shipping confirmation this morning, though. So I get to join the waiting train!

Nice. Just a warning though, the shipping is a little slow.  I've been trying to forget they shipped, mine left NJ yesterday and are expected in CA on the 21st. 

...come on already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back