Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Nov 8, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #736 of 4,141
Closed..
  Last I saw was 5031 purchased before they finally closed the drop.

Everyone who didn't get in, I would advise you to keep an eye open to see if more are available after the duplicate transaction cleanup. Even if they don't get more available from that, I can't imagine they wouldn't do another drop like this. 

...and it's open again lol

Definitely gonna be a bit before it settles 

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #739 of 4,141
The drop is sold out now at that point the home page showed only 4888 units sold 
blink.gif

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #740 of 4,141
Want to ask, if those credit card got the MSOS code, how do we pay then? Because what I read is that we are only charged when the drop ends so it means that when the drop ends only I'll receive the MSOS code or..?? 

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:12 AM Post #742 of 4,141
I have 5 different transactions in my account, ALOT of people have multiple orders in so once they clear everything it will open up space for more orders. Probably only 3000 people actually able to place orders...

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #743 of 4,141
Is it confirmed these drivers are Identical?

Same with pads/headband, except the colors.

I hope its not the same 702 65th anniversary/ 7xx thing where its similar but its not

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #745 of 4,141
The following are Massdrop replies via Twitter:  "resubmit the order if you receive an "Oops" page. Duplicate orders, if any, will be manually removed by our operations team"

My guess is they are likely to have a LOT of duplicates so it may open back up once they clean the mess.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #746 of 4,141
Yeesh, I stayed out of this drop since I already have a set of 650s and judging from the response, I'm glad I did. 
blink.gif

Reminds me a bit of the time I got in on the TH-X00 drop and waited a few weeks, even bought a set of sheepskin Dekoni pads for them, only to find my TH-X00 cancelled without any notice whatsoever other than the charge mysteriously being refunded to my credit card. Fun times. Got my Dekoni pads in yesterday, which I couldn't cancel. If only I had the headphones to go with them...
beyersmile.png

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #747 of 4,141
  Yeesh, I stayed out of this drop since I already have a set of 650s and judging from the response, I'm glad I did. 
blink.gif

Reminds me a bit of the time I got in on the TH-X00 drop and waited a few weeks, even bought a set of sheepskin Dekoni pads for them, only to find my TH-X00 cancelled without any notice whatsoever other than the charge mysteriously being refunded to my credit card. Fun times. Got my Dekoni pads in yesterday, which I couldn't cancel. If only I had the headphones to go with them...
beyersmile.png

This is alarming. Did you inquire with Massdrop why the order was canceled. Was it placed at the last moment and somehow crossed the cap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back