Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV
Nov 8, 2016 at 11:21 AM Post #751 of 4,141
MassDrop is NOT suppose to charge your Credit card UNTIL the drop ends. I have been a member for a bit and I have never been charged before hand.

Given all this, that HAD to know what was going to happen and should have been ready for it... It is NOT rocket science to have your servers ready to deal with an ONSLAUGHT of people that HAD to know were going to buy. They have/had a lot of experience to be ready for this.  So making excuses just does not cut it given the knowledge and experience they have with this...

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:22 AM Post #753 of 4,141
  The last 4 numbers of the transaction might have some connection with what place you are in line.  My first transaction is xxxx0401.  Maybe Im <500?  

Delete the rest bud, open up some spots for fellow enthusiasts

I would, but I have no clue which transactions to delete, will leave it for MassDrop to do. I didnt mean to buy  multipole, jsut so happened all the tabs at once i guess decidewdd to work

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:23 AM Post #756 of 4,141
Not that I needed them.....but 2 hours of a spinning icon.... and I was on exactly at 9 : ( .....oh well a I can use the NuForce NE800M Earphones as a way to scratch an itch... lol....and they're still available...but still can't get pass the pay window.....
frown.gif

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #758 of 4,141
option to cancel any of my 5 transaction orders is no longer available. Cancel button is gone. They will have to do manually and will probably re-open the drop is my guess.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #759 of 4,141
That was rough but I got in.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #760 of 4,141
  I wonder if seeing the success of the drop, more brands will approach Massdrop to make deals like this.

I'd love to see a Hifiman HE5XX or a Sennheiser HD8XX or an Audeze LXX-2 or a Beyer DT19XX PRO or a JotunhXXXXXX...

Would love to see the Massdrop X Audeze LXX-X 
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #761 of 4,141
I managed to get one paypal transaction through, but no confirmation of the transaction from Massdrop yet.  I have sent a copy of the paypal receipt to Massdrop Customer Service, and awaiting their response.

Funny:  I actually sold off my Fostex TH-X00 and AKG K7XX headphones, thinking I was done with Massdrop for good. However, like Michael Corleone would say, "they pulled me back in" with this HD6XX drop.  I hope they do not f... this one up.  It took me more than an hour of futile trials to get this one transaction to go through.

Fingers crossed.

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #762 of 4,141
  I managed to get one paypal transaction through, but no confirmation of the transaction from Massdrop yet.  I have sent a copy of the paypal receipt to Massdrop Customer Service, and awaiting their response.

Funny:  I actually sold off my Fostex TH-X00 and AKG K7XX headphones, thinking I was done with Massdrop for good. However, like Michael Corleone would say, "they pulled me back in" with this HD6XX drop.  I hope they do not f... this one up.  It took me more than an hour of futile trials to get this one transaction to go through.

Fingers crossed.

GOOD LUCK!

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #764 of 4,141

Fingers crossed.

They have a very cool business model. The fever speaks for itself. Where do i buy stocks :D

Nov 8, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #765 of 4,141
What happened? I was on Massdrop at 6:01 am PST and I was getting Oops! messages over and over again. I finally gave up at 6:40 or so. Very disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back