Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Oct 1, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #2,252 of 3,671
So the wireless version I assume as you mentioned ANC. That's great! Strange that there still isn't the option to buy on their website. This is their UK section though so we'll probably be the last to get them!

Oct 1, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #2,253 of 3,671
I wonder if the same thing will happen in other countries as well. I guess we will find out soon enough.

I just now got info that the store have received a reply from Sennheiser where they say it should be the new version I have, but they (Sennheiser) will have a phone conference tomorrow with I assume Sennheiser Germany where they will bring this up.

I don't think Sennheiser Sweden has a clue about what to look for either. They just forward what they hear from the HQ.

Björn

Oct 1, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #2,254 of 3,671
I just now got info that the store have received a reply from Sennheiser where they say it should be the new version I have, but they (Sennheiser) will have a phone conference tomorrow with I assume Sennheiser Germany where they will bring this up.

I don't think Sennheiser Sweden has a clue about what to look for either. They just forward what they hear from the HQ.

Björn

This is not really a good look for Sennheiser atm if this is a big stuff up of some sort.

Oct 1, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #2,255 of 3,671
I just received an email from amazon uk ..the sennheiser momentum wireless  i ordered ages ago should be with me by Saturday.. I hope its not the old stock i am gonna be pissed if it is...

Oct 1, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #2,256 of 3,671
My Senn representative in Helsinki said that they will send me a replacement 'shortly'.I will update you when I get them. Using Bose qc20 is a torture after Senns...although ANC is better, sound is much more muddy.

Oct 1, 2015 at 2:19 PM Post #2,257 of 3,671
This is not really a good look for Sennheiser atm if this is a big stuff up of some sort.

When I opened the electric trunk hatch on my car I got a Bluetooth disturbance, so electromagnetic fields in general seem to be an issue. It will be extremely interesting what you other guys report when you get your cans.

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:48 AM Post #2,258 of 3,671
When I opened the electric trunk hatch on my car I got a Bluetooth disturbance, so electromagnetic fields in general seem to be an issue. It will be extremely interesting what you other guys report when you get your cans.

They are in stock in multiple stores in Sweden now. I just ordered a pair from Netonnet. If these are old stock I am going to be very disappointed and return them. I guess we can't be 100% sure yet either way, though. 

It seems odd that they would wait this long and then send out old stock. It has to be some kind of mistake (if these indeed are old stock). 

Oct 2, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #2,259 of 3,671
They are in stock in multiple stores in Sweden now. I just ordered a pair from Netonnet. If these are old stock I am going to be very disappointed and return them. I guess we can't be 100% sure yet either way, though. 

It seems odd that they would wait this long and then send out old stock. It has to be some kind of mistake (if these indeed are old stock). 

Hopefully I will know a bit more later today or after the weekend.

If this is indeed the new model I have and Bluetooth works as bad as it does they will face big problems again.

But I realised I'm very quick to blame the headphones. Maybe I shouldn't rule our a problem with my phone (iPhone 6). I haven't tried another Bluetooth headphone with it actually (though I use Bluetooth in my car and the phone all the time without issues).

What do you other guys think? Maybe I should ask the store if I can borrow another pair of headphones to test with? If Sennheiser persists that I have the latest ones and the store is willing to lend me a pair?

Oct 2, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #2,260 of 3,671
What do you other guys think? Maybe I should ask the store if I can borrow another pair of headphones to test with? If Sennheiser persists that I have the latest ones and the store is willing to lend me a pair?

How easy is it to return items in Sweden? If it is easy then perhaps go a store and buy a pair that is known to have no bluetooth problems. Bose stores usually have good return policies. Then just return it once you've done your testing.

Oct 2, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #2,261 of 3,671
old post

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #2,262 of 3,671
  I just purchased mine from Reference Audio in Stockholm and they had Revision 02 dated 2015 not Revision 01 from 2014. Very unfortunate that a retailer put out the old revision 01. Question is who's fault it was. Did Sennheiser send out revision 01 or did the retailer put out old stock?

OK  great that confirms it so revision 02 2015 is what i will be looking for when mine is delivered tomorrow..Very shady practice maybe the retailer was not aware

Oct 2, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #2,263 of 3,671
  I just purchased mine from Reference Audio in Stockholm and they had Revision 02 dated 2015 not Revision 01 from 2014. Very unfortunate that a retailer put out the old revision 01. Question is who's fault it was. Did Sennheiser send out revision 01 or did the retailer put out old stock?

it is possible for you to upload the pictures of "where i can find Revision 02 dated 2015 on the box ?"
then i can pay attention to that and not buying the older version  
really appreciate for your information and your help !

Oct 2, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #2,264 of 3,671
it is possible for you to upload the pictures of "where i can find Revision 02 dated 2015 on the box ?"
then i can pay attention to that and not buying the older version  
really appreciate for your information and your help !

Hi!

What a relief that I received the old version now that I had all those Bluetooth issues.

And I'm also completely and utterly pissed of.

First of all, my retailer is completely innocent to this. It's Sennheiser Sweden, or possibly Germany from who they in turn got the delivery from that ****ed up.

Attached id from my package.

Lower right is the revision.

Björn

Oct 2, 2015 at 12:34 PM Post #2,265 of 3,671
@bjornand Great to hear it was a most likely a mistake then. Curious to know why Sennheiser Sweden seemed to get the old model and the new model delivered together. Looking forward to hearing how it performs once you get the new version since you know exactly where to go experience bluetooth issues.

@WillB Do let us know how it performs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back