Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Aug 12, 2023 at 12:30 PM Post #3,661 of 3,671
The Amazon link didn't work for me. I tried the Sennheiser site; when I click buy it redirects me to https://global.sennheiser-hearing.com/ and if I search there for Momentum they only have M3 earpads.
For some reason it didn't work for me either, clicking on the link I posted... I will try it again: HERE

If you still can't reach it, just doing a search should yield the results: sennheiser momentum 2.0 wireless replacement pads amazon

Nov 27, 2023 at 5:38 PM Post #3,663 of 3,671
does anyone know a place i could find the wireless 2.0 over-ear in white? scouring the internet and i've only seen one maybe for sale for $350 which is a bit rich for my blood, and i'm not even 100% sure it's the right model anyway
These aren't white, but are brand new (according to the site), and they are only $250. I can neither vouch for the seller(s) nor the product(s); I simply found it doing a search... :)

Ebay (new $250)
&
Ebay 2 (used $115)

Having access to a brand new set is actually a really lucky find... They have been discontinued for quite a while now... They are on the Momentum 4 right now. :)

Nov 27, 2023 at 8:42 PM Post #3,664 of 3,671
These aren't white, but are brand new (according to the site), and they are only $250. I can neither vouch for the seller(s) nor the product(s); I simply found it doing a search... :)

Ebay (new $250)
&
Ebay 2 (used $115)

Having access to a brand new set is actually a really lucky find... They have been discontinued for quite a while now... They are on the Momentum 4 right now. :)
AH thanks. Yeah I may resort to the black ones but my heart YEARNS for the white one lol :heart_eyes:

Nov 27, 2023 at 8:46 PM Post #3,665 of 3,671
AH thanks. Yeah I may resort to the black ones but my heart YEARNS for the white one lol :heart_eyes:
You are welcome!

You may want to keep an eye on the classifieds here, and on Ebay if you wanted to hold out for a white set. :) Good luck to you.

Nov 28, 2023 at 11:28 AM Post #3,667 of 3,671
found some on ebay uk! surprised they didnt show up in my search on us ebay even with location set to worldwide.

looks like they may need replacement earpads though. i guess that's been the recent convo in here and it's not possible to get the OEM earpads?

has anyone tried any of the amazon ones?

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023 at 5:01 PM Post #3,668 of 3,671
@rainbowbattlekid
I'm curious why are you so keen in getting the M2? :)
IMO they are obsolete, especially the bluetooth version. Don't forget those batteries in there are very old by now, so you're cutting greatly on their lifespan.

There are better options in 2023:
M3, M4, PX7 S2 / S2e

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #3,669 of 3,671
@rainbowbattlekid
IMO they are obsolete, especially the bluetooth version. Don't forget those batteries in there are very old by now, so you're cutting greatly on their lifespan.

M3, M4, PX7 S2 / S2e
tbh the initial thing was the looks, probably my favorite-looking modern headphones I’ve seen. Then saw enough people saying they sound good too and figured I’d probably rather have those and have to change the battery sometime than go with something I like less in the moment etc.

I love music and all that but I’m not a complete audiophile and I imagine these are good for my purposes.

Once I get em if I feel like they’re lacking it seems like I could probably offload them for roughly what I paid so I’m not super pressed yet :)

Nov 28, 2023 at 6:29 PM Post #3,670 of 3,671
@rainbowbattlekid

M3, M4, PX7 S2 / S2e
While I can see where you are going with this, and can appreciate it, I would have to disagree about being obsolete. Good sound is good sound, regardless of how old the tech is. After all, the HD600, HD650, and others have been around for much longer, and are still available today. As for the Bluetooth version, it might have an older chip in it, but it causes no issues and has AptX on board, so they sound just as good (via BT) as any other brands out there, except maybe those with LHDC or LDAC, which are supposed to be lossless (though that is another debate).

As for batteries, I would agree if they are used, they might have battery life loss because of being used. Having said that, I still use mine, which I got when they very first came out (2014 or 2015), and I still am able to get near full charge from them. Plus, you can change the battery in them if you wanted to. Or simply listen to them wired, or via USB (though admittedly it is micro-USB rather than USB-C).

found some on ebay uk! surprised they didnt show up in my search on us ebay even with location set to worldwide.

looks like they may need replacement earpads though. i guess that's been the recent convo in here and it's not possible to get the OEM earpads?

has anyone tried any of the amazon ones?
Congrats for you... These really are amazing headphones (even for their age).

Unfortunately I have not tried any new pads at all. Mine are still like new (pretty much), which is one of the reasons I love using leather, rather than something like suede or PU leather, for instance.

You will have to keep me/us updated on the road you have chosen. :)

Nov 29, 2023 at 5:57 PM Post #3,671 of 3,671
I had the M2 wired version for a few good years and they brought me great joy, they were my first "proper" headphone for walking out. So they hold some sentimental value for me, and yes - they look gorgeous to this day, better than M3 and M4.

But I had many closed backs since, and looking back now, the M2 sound was a little congested and a bit mid-shouty.

It's not fair to compare them with my current headphones for walking out - the Bowers & Wilkins PX8 - but I can't help noticing the huge difference in every aspect of the sound and comfort. That's why I'm saying that their younger brother the PX7 S2, or a pair of M3/M4 would be the better value in 2023.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back