Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless!
Apr 16, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #1,546 of 3,671

This thread is becoming so long, and the OP disappeared, that it is impossible for the new comers to find any info.
For example, I now would like to know exactly when do these Stutterings manifest. I think that people should make methodic tests and these should be posted in the first post of the thread or in another new thread dedicated to the problems of the Wireless model (which kind of monopolized this thread).
I have read people talking of these stutterings happening only in situations where there is lot of wifi signals in a big city center, and people doing experiments putting the phone in the right or left pocket, turning the head, placing the hand between headphone and phone etc.

But I still miss a definitive post which collects in a clear way all what people have to know about this problem.

To begin with they work fine indoors even through walls and when on the subway on my way to work. I noticed the stuttering, and it is really not just a stutter but severe disturbance, when passing intersections in the city, every time I went across an intersection then it was impossible to listen to music.

When in the store describing the problem they tested them and walked around and even tried them through a concrete wall. I had to nag on them a lot to walk out on the street to test them and after doing that they took them in and sent them to the manufacturer.

I live in a fairly big city (Stockholm) with lots of wifi everywhere, that might be one thing that doesn´t help the BT signal.

(just to add I keep the phone in my front left pocket in my jeans and have tried several different whones, both Android and iPhone)

Since then I haven´t seen (or heard) of them.

Apr 16, 2015 at 7:42 PM Post #1,548 of 3,671
If you press "multi" instead of "quote", you don't need to make so many successive posts just to answer several people :)

Apr 16, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #1,550 of 3,671
Okay, I HEAR what you are saying.. But, each time I make a comment, they want more detail explanations. Okay, I am INCAPABLE of making those DETAIL EXPLANATIONS, therefore, I insert the point that I am newbie..Just like you just did. You stated, that I need to come with more detail of why they are better. It seems, like my terms are not plain enough to others..

The mere fact, that I stated that  in comparison to the Def Tech 1, the M2 are better all around.. Proof of that, was that I spent $130 more..for the M2s over the Def Tech.. Any smart detective would know, that to THIS PERSON(me), the M2s are definitely better than the Def Tech 1..

I won't use the "newbie" term no more, but I will state, "I am telling you in the best way/terms I can use".. period.. :beerchug:

I'm with you, I don't often have the techno lingo to describe things but when it's better to me I know it.

Jim

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:07 AM Post #1,552 of 3,671
Huh? Just press quote on all the posts you want to quote, and then on "quote X and reply". Works with the default skin I get on my mobile phone at least.

I was referring to another person posting 4 successive posts tho, somehow I ended up double posting it. The irony... :)

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #1,553 of 3,671
If you press "multi" instead of "quote", you don't need to make so many successive posts just to answer several people :)
and i add, please cut the not needed parts of the text you're quoting, keeping just the sentences you're answering to.
Or just write @username.
Quoting entire long posts make the thread even more difficult to follow.

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #1,554 of 3,671
I'm with you, I don't often have the techno lingo to describe things but when it's better to me I know it.

Jim
that's fine, but in the same way you came here to understand more, other people do that and read what you write, so you should try to make them the life easier.
You don't need to be a sound engineer.
I'm sure you don't only know when something is better for you but also why. You don't need to use audiophile terms. You can use your own words, but the concept is not taking for granted that if you like it more than "it's better".
Writing "better for me" it's already something, but it can still be misunderstood for a "IMO it's better", which is still kind of an objective statement.
Somebody here wrote that the symphony 1 were too flat for him and the m2 were more lively. That's not so complicated to do, and it's better than a "better" :wink:

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #1,556 of 3,671
Apr 17, 2015 at 9:02 AM Post #1,557 of 3,671
Huh? Just press quote on all the posts you want to quote, and then on "quote X and reply". Works with the default skin I get on my mobile phone at least.

I was referring to another person posting 4 successive posts tho, somehow I ended up double posting it. The irony...
smily_headphones1.gif

I think you were referring to me. Well, being 75 years old, I think I deserve a little slack..
wink.gif
 I am not trying to tick anybody off, just doing the best I can with what I have. One must realized, everybody is not sharp in everything.. 

I will try to do better, if that counts for anything... 
beerchug.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #1,558 of 3,671
  I think you were referring to me. Well, being 75 years old, I think I deserve a little slack..
wink.gif
 I am not trying to tick anybody off, just doing the best I can with what I have. One must realized, everybody is not sharp in everything.. 

beerchug.gif

I enjoy your posts you got a fan in me 
L3000.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 10:01 AM Post #1,560 of 3,671
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

You mean 15 maybe :)
Are you 75?
Man, if so, you are the oldest newbie here around.
Well, I will tell you what my last ex told me when we talked of having kids, "you must hurry up, you don't have so much more time".
Come on, it's not so difficult, you've got enthusiasm and you're childish enough (I still tend to think you are a 15 trying to kid us around). Read my first post in the Comparison thread, read the articles linked there, and you will know enough.
But as I told to somebody else, you do not need to know everything.
Look when I subscribed to Head-Fi. I was not a complete newbie in that moment, but not much far from what I am now either.
If you are 75 you should have enough time to learn new stuff.
If your brain is sharp as your tongue, you'll do just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back