SENNHEISER INVITES YOU TO BE PART OF HISTORY - (Seeking participants)
Nov 21, 2011 at 9:56 PM Post #121 of 183
Well, I must say Sennheiser, I don't have the credentials of many people here. I'm not some sound engineer with an unlimited budget.I'm simply a college student with a love of music, particularly detail and subtleties, and carry with that an extremely varied taste of genre. I will try to the best of my abilities to test every possible sound on your new headphones, and give an honest opinion. I've demoed a couple of your products, and love the house sound. Hopefully you will bless me with the opportunity to hear it again.

Thanks, 
Brian

Nov 21, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #122 of 183
I would love to participate... one of the reasons is cause I can't normally afford Sennheisers! and other Hi-Fi. It's hard to give an honest recommendation without actual extended experience with them.
That aside, while I am not up to the 'audiophile' standard yet, nor can I use all the vocabulary seen in these forums, but giving critical judgement isn't something I'm unfamiliar with. Can't convince me to say they're great unless they do sound great to my ears. Otherwise the best is "people say they're great but..."

Nov 22, 2011 at 12:58 AM Post #123 of 183
I am a published music critic and a critical music listener. I work in a studio as a video editor and good headphones are a must for me. Over the years, in my ongoing search for the perfect headphone for both professional and enthusiast purposes, I have owned more than a dozen high-end headphones and countless low-end models as well. Many of these have been Sennheiser headphones. I would love to find out what new stuff Sennheiser has in store.

Nov 22, 2011 at 4:48 AM Post #124 of 183
I currently own the Sennheiser HD25-i-ii Adidas and love how good they sound with all genre's. I have yet to try any of the full sized Sennheiser headphones and think it's about time I changed that. I'm an avid music lover and enjoy listening to my music very critically if picked I promise to be fair honest and concise with my review of your future product. Thank you for the opportunity

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM Post #125 of 183
I have never owned a decent Sennheiser product before. And as a high school student I am unable to afford these if they get released. 

Nov 22, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #126 of 183
I would like to be considered for this test and have experience with a large variety of headphones ( Senns dating back to my 414s I bought in the early 80s) and a large music library of CDs and vinyl as well as multiple quality amps and other phones ( Some Senns some other brands) to compare to.I'd be glad to wire an articulate review of what I heard if I was chosen.

Nov 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #127 of 183
Usually headphone reviews are made by people in the western world, ever considered that a person living in the East like me may have different music tastes and perspectives? I would like to bring my different perspectives to music into my reviews. I have listened to a range of different headphones of different price ranges, and I am able to compare with many more headphones due to the vast amount of headphones available in Hong Kong for listening, free of charge.

Nov 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM Post #129 of 183

I’m not really an audiophile – I mainly use headphones just to listen to the music I love. I feel that I could offer a fresh perspective that’s different from many people with more audio experience. For me, it’s all about the music and the headphones are really just a means to an end. That’s not to say that I don’t appreciate great quality sound, but for me, enjoyment of sound comes before listening to music just to hear differences in headphones.

Nov 22, 2011 at 2:10 PM Post #130 of 183

I am the Don Juan of headphones - a quick love affair followed with a goodbye. Since 2003, I have gone through just about every major and popular brand, several times including at least five HD650s, 600s, RS-1s, Edition 9s, LCD-2s. I love trying every sound that is out there-- I am not a technical reviewer, I approach things from a 'feelings' and 'metaphoric' standpoint. Despite my erratic and passionate history with hundreds of headphones, I don’t have the money to keep them, so therefore I would love to make a date with these new Sennheisers and post detailed impressions, then say goodbye as I have many times before. This is the curse of love. 

Nov 22, 2011 at 2:20 PM Post #131 of 183

Quote:
I have never owned a decent Sennheiser product before. And as a high school student I am unable to afford these if they get released. 

I have never owned a Sennheiser product before.  As a high school student that knows how to grow money trees, i probably could pull up enough money to buy one, if i wanted it enough.  Lets see if Sennheisers new product makes me want it enough.

Nov 22, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #132 of 183
I have always enjoyed the sound out of various Sennheiser headphones.  However, I have yet to own one, yet many of your headphones have left an impression.  While I have moved away from using headphones to speakers as my primarily form of musical listening.  It has given me an opportunity to broaden and refine my taste for particular sound signature and in the back of my mind I always think that Sennheiser would be what I am looking for, in terms of my musical taste.  I would be ecstatic to review your new product.

Nov 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #133 of 183
I have heard great things from your products from people in their teens to adults, and especially in this and other forums. I am not desperate to get these, but I would like to understand more about how music works, and with these headphones, it might help me with my own "work" better. The headphones would help me understand what it means to own clear quality from a company I can trust.

Nov 22, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #134 of 183
I'm 16. Being the son of an electrical engineer, I've always been interested in technology. Audio is exceptionally interesting because I listen to a plethora of genres. (Rap, Country, Heavy Metal, etc) To me, headphones should be based on how they relay the music. I try to consider the sound with skepticism both as the common person and a critic. I relay all the knowledge I have based on what I observe. Music is something that follows me, and I feel that people should be able to enjoy a pair of headphones which that know are of the utmost quality.

Nov 23, 2011 at 12:28 AM Post #135 of 183
Hi,

I started off my musical journey with the Sennheiser CX 300 earphones and before that i had the first taste of closed headphones Sennheiser HD 200 and followed up by purchasing Sennheiser HD 555, i think i have a very good feel of the Sennheiser sound quality. Would definitely be interested in reviewing new Sennheiser products, am looking actually at Sennheiser HD 650 if the price is attractive enough.

Sennheiser fan,
Alvin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back