SENNHEISER INVITES YOU TO BE PART OF HISTORY - (Seeking participants)
Nov 24, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #151 of 183
Over the years I have had about 8 different Sennheiser headphones. I have tried several different pairs oner the years, and keep coming back to the sound that I love. I have been striving for the perfect pair of headphones, but have been eluded. I end up with three or four different pairs, one for work, two for travel (on the plane and in the hotel), and another for home. I would love to try whatever you have coming out, and give my feedback based on a user in multiple environments. 

Nov 24, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #152 of 183
 I have to say Sennheiser has wisdom that most other headphones manufacturers don't have - comfort first. If a headphone isn't comfortable first of all, then the rest doesn't matter. I've never been fully satisfied by any other brand. My favorite headphone was the now discontinued HD485. Currently looking for a new headphone.
smile.gif

Nov 24, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #153 of 183

Hi Sennheiser!

As you probably see, I just registered a user on this forum. Never really had the courage to step into this world, until now.
I don't have the best equipment nor am I the biggest enthusiastic with great depth experience in the different sound profiles.

BUT I do have feelings!! And I believe that feelings is one and probably the only most important "aspect" of life that will occur in every living species whatever situation and environment they adapt. Feelings are literally the deepest details of our existence. 

AND that's where music become so interesting. Because music doesn't only fulfill your everyday with entertainment, but it actually enhances your strongest emotions which are feelings. I't can turn a person from sad to happy, creating a real-time difference into our world.
redface.gif

Im a glad Sennheiser is pushing further development into greater quality and perfection for our own interests and feelings.
And therefore, I would like to participate in testing your newest jewels with respect and providing you with my honest views.

Greetings from Norway!

Yours faithfully,

Michael J. K

(Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO and iBasso D10 Cobra.)

Nov 24, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #154 of 183
I believe I deserve to be part of the opportunity because I am just an average individual that enjoys headphones.  I am not a hardcore audiophile by any means, but I do love to listen to my music and I will give my honest thoughts and opinions from the point of view of a typical audio consumer.  Not to mention my current avatar promotes Sennheiser every time I make a post. 
wink_face.gif

Nov 24, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #155 of 183
I don't deserve the opportunity anymore than any of the others who have replied, in fact looking through the posts many on here deserve the opportunity far more than I do for their patience and support of the many people - including myself - who use this forum as a terrific resource for indulging a passion for great sound. I offer my thanks to the many who have shared their knowledge with me, either knowingly or just because I've stumbled on their wisdom using the search facility!

I would however love the opportunity and would be very appreciative if I were lucky enough to be selected.

Nov 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM Post #156 of 183
I would love to preview your new headphones - frankly I deserve it much less than you do, as you were incredibly gracious in replacing my HD-800 which I had purchased "new" from one of your dealers, without question, when I found out they were in fact used.  You not only sent me the replacement phones by overnight delivery, but did so even before I returned the "new/used" headphones!  What a class act and company!  If that weren't enough, you're located just down the road from where I grew up in Eastern Connecticut.  How cool is that!

Nov 24, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #157 of 183
My Sennheiser journey started with the HD 414's which were awesome at the time. I currently own the Sennheiser HD 580, Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation, Sennheiser PX 100 headphones and am looking to upgrade. I would love to audition the new Senns as a longterm user.

Nov 25, 2011 at 12:02 AM Post #159 of 183

As a consumer that represents several market segments (music production, audiophile, and gaming) of your consumer demographic, I rely on your products daily for work and pleasure. There are very few products (from E835’s to HD600s PC166’s) that I have not used or tested from Sennheiser and because of your continued excellence, these products have built a rapport with me and have generated continued brand loyalty. I hope to continue this trend by contributing to your company in a meaningful manner through programs such as this.

Thank you. 

Nov 25, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #160 of 183
In Sennheiser's own words, success is only possible through people. Specifically, it's the loyalty towards a company that generates success in terms of excellence.

Despite personally lacking experience with headphones, I believe it would be advantageous for Sennheiser to have a few less experienced audiophiles for review. Because to a degree the spectrum of consumers doesn't only include those who have have multiple pairs but also to those who are new but also share the same enthusiasm.

I can testify I will give forth a honest review without even a modicum of bias.

Galvin Huen

Nov 25, 2011 at 2:30 AM Post #161 of 183
I've been a fan of music much longer than I've been a fan of audiophile music equipment. Only recently have I started to get the "proper" equipment to make the most of my music. But, I do so with skepticism and logic. I believe that there are a lot of filler products that only separate a consumer from their money. I think that a quality product requires both measurable sound results as well as being backed by a company whose mission is to create the best experience for the consumer.

Nov 25, 2011 at 2:33 AM Post #162 of 183
I never had the opportunity to own Sennheiser headphones, but HD25-1 II is the next headphones i'm buying. I see Sennheiser as the most trusted audiophile brand, and would love to try out your new model. I have owned a Shure headphone, couple IEMs, and listened to many popular headphones like Beats, P5, and Klipsch Image One. I do mostly audio editing and analyzing in my free time.

Nov 25, 2011 at 2:42 AM Post #163 of 183
Over the years I have grown to love the variety of music and sound I have had the chance to experience with all of the various headphones and IEM's I have had a chance to own. The products I have listened to have been from entry level to $1000+ headphones that are marvels of engineering, many of which have been from Sennheiser. I would love to participate in this latest headphone from Sennheiser so I can first of all enjoy the experience and secondly share that experience with fellow head-fi members through the review process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back