Sennheiser Introduces new series of headphones
Jan 13, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #2 of 11
They are not exactly new, as they are selling in Europe for months now, but indeed, it is their lastest products, from which i would have one of them soon.
atsmile.gif

Jan 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #4 of 11
So they finally got around to intorducing them in the US, huh? Love my HD558. But this guy must have been high when writing..

Quote:
I auditioned the HD 598, whose beige soft velour pads contrast elegantly with their black body.

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #8 of 11
a little off topic. After replacing the 5xx series with this new headphones, does anyone know if there will be any time soon new 6xx series headphone, maybe a replacement for HD650?

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM Post #9 of 11

Quote:
a little off topic. After replacing the 5xx series with this new headphones, does anyone know if there will be any time soon new 6xx series headphone, maybe a replacement for HD650?

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/538447/just-bought-hd600s

Quote:
Rosmadi Mahmood said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gif

razordog was right. There's been no plans to discontinue the HD 600 and HD 650 just yet. That's only a rumour! Anyway, hope you enjoy your HD 600!

Feb 8, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #11 of 11
I sure hope so! Based on just how much I like my HD-598, I'd buy an upgraded HD-600 in a second. I hope they make them more like the HD-598, but making huge improvements of the HD-600 at the same time.
I don't know why, but the HD-598 seems more clear to me than my HD-600 ever was. HD-598 just doesn't have the same level of detail, but pretty close.

I hope Sennheiser can get this done by the end of the year, but I wouldn't expect this to happen! Sure would be nice. I bet they're working on it right now
bigsmile_face.gif
.... or maybe not.

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back