Sennheiser ie 8 bad cable.
Jun 19, 2010 at 5:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

BOgdncrsti

Head-Fier
 Big problem with sennheiser garbage cable , only one channel is working other its broken , can i fix the cable myself because i can't buy a new one or can i make a cable at home  ?

Jun 19, 2010 at 5:39 PM Post #3 of 67
Sounds like you got a fake. Sennheiser IE8 cables are known for their durability.

Jun 19, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #4 of 67
I don t belive its fake but , how can i identify if its fake ?  No the phones worked many months and suddenly when i connect to listen again only one worked.Also the cable look intact no damage i can t identify what's the problem.

Jun 20, 2010 at 8:47 AM Post #6 of 67
I will never buy anything from sennheiser after this and i think  sennheiser is the worst company in the world.I recommend to all who want to buy a new pair of phones to avoid sennheiser buy from ultimate ears buy from jays there are many better brands sennheiser is the worst don't belive the good reviews avoid sennheiser phones or you will lose your money and get nothing.There not fake this is the quality of sennheiser phones thanks for the link i identify that mine are real sennheiser ,i think fake ie 8 have better cable than original :).

Jun 20, 2010 at 9:35 AM Post #8 of 67
if you think the ie8 cable (assuming yours was real) wait till you get an ue cable

Jun 20, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #9 of 67

Quote:
I will never buy anything from sennheiser after this and i think  sennheiser is the worst company in the world.I recommend to all who want to buy a new pair of phones to avoid sennheiser buy from ultimate ears buy from jays there are many better brands sennheiser is the worst don't belive the good reviews avoid sennheiser phones or you will lose your money and get nothing.There not fake this is the quality of sennheiser phones thanks for the link i identify that mine are real sennheiser ,i think fake ie 8 have better cable than original :).

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Because your cable went bad doesn't mean the whole brand is same thing. Ultimate ears, Sleek Audio and Shure is no different. I've seen more people with cable issues, not to say myself with Ultimate Ears stock cables. Even my real cable for the IE8 broke too. (My profile contain an album how I fixed mine if any interest) It happens. You can find a new one, also I've heard rumors you able to order one directly from Sennheiser.[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Diagnostic: Try feel on your cable while music is playing and see if you can the bad spot. I find the connectors to be the most weak place.[/size][/size]

Jun 20, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #11 of 67
the original cable that came with my triple-fi's were so much worse than the cable that the sennheiser IE7s had. even the westone ES cables aren't as good as the IE7 cables IMO.

Jun 20, 2010 at 1:10 PM Post #13 of 67

Quote:

Let me translate this: Blah blah blah, I'm a whiner blah blah blah don't buy cause my opinion blah blah blah

Jun 20, 2010 at 2:53 PM Post #14 of 67
Sorry if i disturb the sennheiser fans but thats my opinion after using sennheiser products. I m very sad because i lost my money on those bad phones.If you want durable phones stay away from sennheiser ie 8 those phones have the worst durability.I don't want to hear about   sennheiser after this bad experience. I better throw the money on window than buy something from sennheiser.I never experienced this problem with low cost phones. Sayajin i will try that  thanks hope it works.

Jun 20, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #15 of 67
Then buy ibuds. Those are the best things created since sliced bread.
ksc75smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back