Sennheiser HD800 Updates!!!
May 30, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #481 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rub it in why don't you
frown.gif

Sorry. I honestly wasn't trying to rub it in. I had missed the posts about the shipping snafu when I wrote my post. My regrets.

May 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM Post #483 of 554
Should I have said "deaf-ly" since I haven't heard them... nor seen them with my own eyes in person?

When you purchase something you have never listened to.. you would call it "blindly"

It was a bit of an overstatement, but I have yet to be let down by a Sennheiser flagship product.

Jun 1, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #485 of 554
Hi All-

Thanks again for all of your patience and your patronage during Sennheiser's "release period" of the long-awaited HD800's.

ALL of our Sennheiser HD800's will be shipping today, with the exception of balanced-cable 800's and those whose credit cards have declined (we have had a few, you should have received a call on your billing-address phone number by now.) These are already boxed and waiting for pick-up, so it's too late for change orders or shipping method changes.

And, we also have a few left IN STOCK!! So call now or place your order on-line, they will ship for you tomorrow!

Thanks everyone!

Jun 1, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #489 of 554
Mine was shipped today, via the original 3 day UPS that I had ordered. I have a shipping number )

Thanks for staying cool through a difficult time with all that Can Jam stuff going on Headroom.

Jun 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM Post #490 of 554
Your order #XXXXX has been completely processed and all items have been shipped. Your tracking number is UPS # 1zXXXXxxxxXXXXxxxOOOO
beerchug.gif

Jun 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM Post #491 of 554
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bones13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine was shipped today, via the original 3 day UPS that I had ordered. I have a shipping number )

Thanks for staying cool through a difficult time with all that Can Jam stuff going on Headroom.

can't wait to get mine

Jun 2, 2009 at 4:06 AM Post #493 of 554
Land ho!

BOZEMAN,
MT, US 06/01/2009 9:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back