Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary)
Apr 30, 2024 at 8:14 PM Post #8,706 of 8,802
Seams like zmf is for upper midle class people who is in his midle age crisis whereas hd800s is for the true audio enthusiasts.
Whatismore, I can buy new senn for 1.4k and std atrium or verite is about 3.4k because of the 30% import taxes…

Folks, I’ll be part of the club soon :)))))
You got it right, ZMF is nowhere near in terms of sound quality, they are well built and comfortable, but nowhere near the quality of Sennhieser in terms of sound quality, Sennheiser is a big respected company, ZMF is in a basement in comparison.

Apr 30, 2024 at 9:07 PM Post #8,707 of 8,802
Seams like zmf is for upper midle class people who is in his midle age crisis whereas hd800s is for the true audio enthusiasts.
Whatismore, I can buy new senn for 1.4k and std atrium or verite is about 3.4k because of the 30% import taxes…

I’m in an old age crisis and like my 800S, Aeolus, LCD-3, and others at different times. The LCD-3 weight hasn’t snapped my neck yet.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:07 PM Post #8,708 of 8,802
I must confess that I'm in an old age crisis too. Sports cars are too expensive, bikes are too dangerous and I already have a nice watch. I just need a nice pair of headphones to enjoy a glass of wine and listen to some classical music at the end of a long day in other to forget about inflation, taxes, etc...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:14 PM Post #8,710 of 8,802

You sure that Senn for 1.4K is new? The ones on Amazon may be labeled “new” but there are reports of them being used and dirty.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:24 PM Post #8,714 of 8,802
100% sure and I expect a bit of an extra discount because senn will release a new version soon.
Wait when will this be? I’m totally not up to date on the news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back