Sennheiser HD600 losing punch after a year or so
Oct 29, 2012 at 12:21 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:
Do you have anything else around, like a receiver, that you can plug the Senn HD600s into?
It would be nice to see if something else powers the HD600 better then the Fiio E09, before ordering another amp.

No I don't :frowning2:, I orderd some new pads anyway I hope that brings back my old HD600 again. I saw you have the AKG 240M 600 ohms btw. What are those like? I read they are really flat/neutral. They are pretty hard to find here in europe :frowning2:

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:
No I don't :frowning2:, I orderd some new pads anyway I hope that brings back my old HD600 again. I saw you have the AKG 240M 600 ohms btw. What are those like? I read they are really flat/neutral. They are pretty hard to find here in europe :frowning2:

Here in the USA, you can get used K240 Monitor 600-Ohms off eBay for around $60.
They are flat and neutral, I like them for that, really get to see a different side of audio with them.
Mine K240 Monitors are currently disasembled, as the foam ring disintegrated when I opened them for cleaning and will try using fish tank filter foam as replacement.

Any chance you know someone with a receiver to test the HD600?

Oct 29, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:
Here in the USA, you can get used K240 Monitor 600-Ohms off eBay for around $60.
They are flat and neutral, I like them for that, really get to see a different side of audio with them.
Mine K240 Monitors are currently disasembled, as the foam ring disintegrated when I opened them for cleaning and will try using fish tank filter foam as replacement.

Any chance you know someone with a receiver to test the HD600?

I doubt it. Wow 60 bucks? Thats really cheap. I wish I could get a deal like that here in europe
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back