Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread
Sep 11, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #2,028 of 9,327

daphen,
I drive LCD-3, HD700  with no problema with Nano.. I can assure you that you will be please with the volume that nano will give you.. At least you want to blow your ears.. If you plan to use them during working hours I dont recomend listening to high levels 8 hours straight.. it is not safe... and you will save money as well.

Sep 11, 2014 at 5:44 PM Post #2,030 of 9,327

daphen,
I drive LCD-3, HD700  with no problema with Nano.. I can assure you that you will be please with the volume that nano will give you.. At least you want to blow your ears.. If you plan to use them during working hours I dont recomend listening to high levels 8 hours straight.. it is not safe... and you will save money as well.

I don't listen very loud, I think. I can still hear myself typing on my mechanical (red switches) keyboard, when I listen to music, if that says anything. But I wouldn't want to be limited if I want to crank the volume up a bit either.

Sep 11, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #2,031 of 9,327
If you're considering something portable, the E12 amp is something to look at. I know I've really enjoyed listening to the hd700 on it.

Sep 11, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #2,036 of 9,327
  I do not use bassboost at all with my E17 and I think the sound is great, but I would like more power. 
Would the difference be HUGE if I happened to get a valhalla 2?

Never tried them on the Valhalla 2, but I didn't like the Valhalla for them. I remember that I preferred the Lyr over Valhalla and Asgard 2 for the HD700.  I also really liked BH Crack for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back