Sennheiser HD 660S2 thread
Oct 7, 2023 at 3:56 PM Post #5,191 of 6,844
I like to go to certain restaurants to eat their unique food, which I like, even though some people don't like that same food because of how they make it.
Same goes for the music....
Happy "Canadian" Thanksgiving. : )
Screenshot 2023-10-07 at 3.54.45 PM.png

Oct 7, 2023 at 6:28 PM Post #5,192 of 6,844
But that's not the point. That sounds like going to restaurants and bringing your spices because all of a sudden, all the beautiful food you loved became the same, but you got your spices to change it to your liking...not the point.
I like to go to certain restaurants to eat their unique food, which I like, even though some people don't like that same food because of how they make it.
What are perfect headphones anyway? And to whom? Whose opinion counts, of people who like certain things about them or those who dislike the same things?
Not good...I like differences and imperfections.
I am glad I've managed to grab headphones I consider unique and sort of masterpieces...and all with their imperfections. If they change or stop making them, I'll happily have them as they are.

Cheers!
Apples vs Oranges? Food vs Headphones?. I understand your point tho

I agree actually.

Leo

Oct 8, 2023 at 4:47 AM Post #5,193 of 6,844
Apples vs Oranges? Food vs Headphones?
I will take this as you were joking with "vs".

But to not confuse others...there are many ways, except comparing things (which I rarely do), something that is called...making analogies. :)

For a better understanding, it seems analogy these days only makes things even less understandable. :)

Cheers!

Oct 8, 2023 at 7:14 AM Post #5,194 of 6,844

But to not confuse others...there are many ways, except comparing things (which I rarely do), something that is called...making analogies. :)

For a better understanding, it seems analogy these days only makes things even less understandable. :)

Cheers!
Agreed!

Oct 8, 2023 at 10:31 AM Post #5,197 of 6,844

Cheers!
… anal … oh, gee! … 😑

Oct 8, 2023 at 2:16 PM Post #5,204 of 6,844
Anything in mind? : )
Not anything in particular...I was thinking: everything :)

I doubt that I will have a chance here to try anything special. Sennheiser will be there, but I know how it sounds. OK, I might try the 6xx series to have a picture of others besides S2. They will have Sendy headphones, I think...it will be primarly speakers and stuff around them...not sure about headphones...we'll see.
I was hoping to see Stax there, but I think they will not be there this year; also Auris, but they are not coming this year, too...It's going to be a tiny show compared to big ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back