Sennheiser Gains New MOMENTUM
Sep 13, 2012 at 2:23 PM Post #256 of 461
So I contacted Sennheiser in hopes of confirming a release date, this is the reply I received :

[size=x-small]Hello,[/size] 

[size=x-small]        Unfortunately at this time we do not have a launch date for these headphones. I suggest you try back again in a month or two.[/size] 

[size=x-small]Thank you[/size] 

[size=large]Michelle Fisette[/size]  

[size=x-small]Order Desk agent - Ontario[/size] 
[size=x-small]Agente Bureau des Commandes - Ontario[/size] 
[size=x-small]Sennheiser Canada Inc[/size] 
[size=x-small]221 Labrosse Avenue, Pte-Claire, QC, H9R 1A3[/size] 
[size=x-small]Tel: 514-426-3013 / 800-463-1006 ext: 258[/size] 
[size=x-small]Fax: 514-426-3953 / 800-463-3013[/size]

Sep 13, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #257 of 461
Quote:
So I contacted Sennheiser in hopes of confirming a release date, this is the reply I received :

[size=x-small]Hello,[/size]

[size=x-small]        Unfortunately at this time we do not have a launch date for these headphones. I suggest you try back again in a month or two.[/size]

[size=x-small]Thank you[/size]

[size=large]Michelle Fisette[/size]  

[size=x-small]Order Desk agent - Ontario[/size] 
[size=x-small]Agente Bureau des Commandes - Ontario[/size] 
[size=x-small]Sennheiser Canada Inc[/size] 
[size=x-small]221 Labrosse Avenue, Pte-Claire, QC, H9R 1A3[/size] 
[size=x-small]Tel: 514-426-3013 / 800-463-1006 ext: 258[/size] 
[size=x-small]Fax: 514-426-3953 / 800-463-3013[/size]

Is this just Sennheiser in Canada or the US, too? 

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM Post #259 of 461
Just talked to Brian from Razordogdeals. He said he has four more in stock with more coming next week. Must just be Canada... 

Update: I just ordered one! He said it would ship tomorrow! Here is hoping I'll like it. 

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #260 of 461
Quote:

I'm falling asleep. I hope that's not a harbinger of the effect my eventual post will have on everyone else. Words don't flow from my fingertips effortlessly, and seem to drip even slower under the self-imposed pressure of the other day's promise. (This is why I was already working on the Holiday Buying Guide just two days after the summer one was posted.)

I'm going to be late. But I expect I'll post closer to the now-passed Hawaiian-Aleution deadline than to the next business day in Israel.

I'm sorry, guys.

No apologies bro, do your thang the way you do your thang.  BTW, would still love to help out via that hing we were talking about in L.A.  :wink:

Quote:

Wait. This just in. Yes, it is confirmed. Jude is only human after all.

Get some sleep, friend! Thanks for all you do for headfi! 

He's god until you meet him, then you realize he's just a guy. At which point respect goes through the roof considering all he does.

Sep 13, 2012 at 3:56 PM Post #261 of 461
I don't quiet understand you people bitc.ing about jude
he is just a normal guy who obviously have some normal need (like sleeping maybe?)
it's not like he is a machine you BOUGHT to write reviews for you
blink.gif

he is doing all this for you guys because he care about you and wants you to have a better chance with your purchase, headphone, music etc.
so you'd better be grateful, respectful and considerate 

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM Post #262 of 461
Quote:
he is just a normal guy who obviously has some normal need (like sleeping maybe?)
blink.gif

he is doing all this for you guys because he care about you and wants you to have a better chance with your purchase, headphone, music etc.

We're all right there with you! I think maybe you missed the respect we have for him. 

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:11 PM Post #263 of 461
Quote:
he is just a normal guy who obviously have some normal need (like sleeping maybe?)
blink.gif

You're the only one bitching. The rest of us understand and are willing to wait.

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #266 of 461
Quote:
Just talked to Brian from Razordogdeals. He said he has four more in stock with more coming next week. Must just be Canada... 

Update: I just ordered one! He said it would ship tomorrow! Here is hoping I'll like it. 

Quote:
I ordered mine last night from RDD as well. Shipped today, can't wait!

It's on the website now, so I ordered it online.  Crossed my fingers, hope they are comin' in! =D

ACK!  It's listed as 'Sold out'!  I hope i got the last one!!!!!

Second edit! Spoke to Brian @ razor dog deals and it's comin' in!  heads up for everyone else, Brian is expecting another 60+ shipment on Monday, so keep an eye on the website!  GREAT customer service, btw!

Sep 13, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #267 of 461
Quote:
blink.gif

Are you being for real?  Many of us have met Jude, and I think its safe to say that we have more respect and appreciation than you might think we do.  Just sayin'...

Sep 13, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #268 of 461
Quote:

Are you being for real?  Many of us have met Jude, and I think its safe to say that we have more respect and appreciation than you might think we do.  Just sayin'...

Lol...who is that guy, and why is he posting before taking his medication?

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:10 PM Post #270 of 461
I can't wait to hear impressions of these.  An in depth review is always great, but even a very simplistic 'they sound similar to X headphone' would be helpful for those of us looking to pick up a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back