Sennheiser CX475 vs JVC HA FX101
Aug 16, 2012 at 11:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ecnar

New Head-Fier
 I am thinking of getting the JVC HA FX101s because of all the great reviews. However, I now have the Sennheiser CX475s. I like the sound of the Sennheisers and wonder if the JVC would sound as good or better. Has anyone tried them both? I also just ordered the JVC HA M5X can't wait to try those out.
L3000.gif

Thanks.

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi there having previously owned 3 pairs of the jvc ha fx101 And having just purchased the cx475's I can tell you that every set of the jvc's I owned were broke within a month of getting them in every case it was the left earphone that failed!! The jvc's do indeed pack in some bass but due to the large drivers they are very uncomfortable to wear and the build quality is NO WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS THE CX475'S,on top of that the cx475's out perform the jvc's in every single department!And that's no mean feat considering the bass the jvc's put out! But stick with the cx475's and you will not be disappointed!Basically the cx475's BLEW ME AWAY IN EVERY SENSE!AMAZING QUALITY!SHOOK MY HEAD TO PIECES! And I opted to put a £20 inline amp(maplins) into the equation and the sound feels like your stood right in front of the massive speakers at the loudest club you've ever been to! Truly Outstanding,And Brilliant value for money! Hats off to Sennheiser!TOP NOTCH SOUNDS THROUGH ALL THE RANGES!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back