Sennheiser Amperiors?
Mar 8, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #886 of 1,022
Come along to the London meet in April and try the options for yourself. I recently changed the cable on my Amperiors and that made a difference too. As I have two pair of Amperiors, I'll be bringing both along or side to side comparisons ušing my iPod Touch and E17.

Mar 10, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #887 of 1,022
Sounds like it's going to be a case of listening for myself and deciding. I think I'll pop in at the London meet, see what kit other headphone addicts are rocking. GSARider, I saw your post about the upgraded cable for the Amperior's. I checked on the Custom Cans website and the cable is coming up at £59. How did you get it for £45? For £45 I'd be willing to give it a try.

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #890 of 1,022
Quote:
how do people complain about how tight these are? literally when i walk these bounce on my head, they're not tight whatsoever...
and i'm pretty sure i have a big head...

Your experience is so far from mine, and others that I have spoken to, that I think there may be something wrong with yours.  Not saying they were too tight, but they definitely weren't bouncing anywhere.  

Mar 13, 2013 at 1:14 AM Post #891 of 1,022
I really want a pair of these to replace my ws55i as portables. Not crazy about both colors they offer though. Maybe I could send them someplace to have them anodized in black, thoughts?

Mar 13, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #893 of 1,022
Mar 21, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #897 of 1,022
I really want a pair of these to replace my ws55i as portables. Not crazy about both colors they offer though. Maybe I could send them someplace to have them anodized in black, thoughts?

I actually prefer the all-black look too and have been thinking about making the cups black somehow. However, do you think you have to go through the process of having them anodized again or could you just apply some sort of spray paint/finish? That's what I'm wondering since I'd think it'd be expensive to have them anodized. Plus they are already anodized. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back