Senneiser HD25-1 II, does it look cheap? POOL
Jan 1, 2011 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

yliu

500+ Head-Fier
I already ordered these cans, but I always think it looks cheap from the pictures on the web. Does it look better in real life? Do you think it looks cheap? My also said it looks cheaper than it is.
I always expected it to look something as nice as the audio technicas higher end cans. No offense to Sennheiser or HD25 fans, I also ordered it because of the reviews of the sound and durability of these!

Jan 1, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #4 of 8
they look cheap when you wear them to every one becouse they are not some glossy color...wich is a good thing, people wont try to mug you...but when they pick them up they realize how solid these cans are and understand they cost quiet a bit.

Jan 1, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #5 of 8
Despite of being an avid fan of the HD25-1 II... yes, it does look very cheap, unfortunately.
tongue.gif

Jan 1, 2011 at 2:50 PM Post #6 of 8
It's a professional product for the professional field, which is why you see them a lot for sportscasters. Honestly you can't get any more rugged without the additional weight from either metal housing or a rubberized coating, which maybe defeats the purpose of it's (trans)portable design

Jan 2, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:
All that glitters is not gold
In other words, yes they look cheap
biggrin.gif

But when you get them in your hands you know its a quality product.

Yeah, I am buying it for the sound and the build quality! I cancelled my normal HD25 II and ordered the Adidas Originals version of it, I thought it's the same sound build, but with more color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back