Senn 600's Broken Headband - who does this repair????
Feb 18, 2011 at 8:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

edhamgtr

Head-Fier
Gents,

My beloved Senn 600's have a cracked headband. Split in two.
Senn is non responsive to emails for the parts.

Is there someone out there who does repairs like this? (I assume they might be able to get the parts).

Would appreciate any tips on who to contact for this repair job.

thanks!

Feb 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #2 of 5
Hey edhamgtry!

Sorry to hear that your headbands had broke. Have you tried contacted Sennheiser through phone? They're usually quite responsive when directly called up. Also, you can try posting on their Facebook page for a decently prompt response. :)

Feb 18, 2011 at 10:30 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi!

I have a headband you can sort out in case sennheiser doesn't help you.
It is not in shiny new condition but it will do fine, plus you have new headband parts you can use. Contact me by pm if you are interested

Quote:
Gents,

My beloved Senn 600's have a cracked headband. Split in two.
Senn is non responsive to emails for the parts.

Is there someone out there who does repairs like this? (I assume they might be able to get the parts).

Would appreciate any tips on who to contact for this repair job.

thanks!

Feb 20, 2011 at 7:35 AM Post #4 of 5
Unless its shaterred into small pieces, you should be able to fix it yourself.  If they just cracked/split into two pieces, buy some high quality glue, and glue it together.  There are glues out there that will basicaly melt the plastic together, and it will be as tough as before the crack, and if you're careful with the work, you wont even notice there was a crack on them. I did this to many cracked headphones so far. Theres nothing you cant fix at home in few minutes.

Feb 20, 2011 at 7:44 AM Post #5 of 5
Really? I'd be very interested in a brand name.

Quote:
There are glues out there that will basicaly melt the plastic together, and it will be as tough as before the crack, and if you're careful with the work, you wont even notice there was a crack on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back