SEEK REAL AUDIO AIRSHIP Universal IEM
Jul 3, 2022 at 4:26 AM Post #31 of 36
Jul 13, 2022 at 1:46 PM Post #32 of 36
E0CCDB35-44DE-492B-9340-CED034709135.jpeg

Jul 21, 2022 at 12:01 PM Post #33 of 36
I find the Airship to punch far above it's price point and is, by all measures, a superb all-rounder with superb tonality and imaging!

Mar 25, 2023 at 6:34 PM Post #34 of 36
Can anyone compare to Sennheiser 1DD, like IE600 or IE900 (both have metal shell like Airship? Or you could compare to IE200/300.
From another graph, The Airship seems to chop off very high end (>10k), but with similar FR to IE600 otherwise.

Feb 28, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #36 of 36
I got my Airships and all I can really say is: thank you again redcarmoose 🫡

As redcarmoose's review already provided what convinced me to buy, I will keep this relatively short:

Right off the bat, these are killer LITTLE IEMs. They fit my ears even better than my Yanyin Canons, but to those with larger ear canals, do consider that these are in fact TINY by comparison — akin to my very old tried and true Shure SE215s; only aluminum, and they fit a wee-bit more snugly accordingly.

The headroom is of plenty, the bass response is excellent, and the mids are complimentary; the highs are smooth and non-abrasive (provided proper masterings/mixes), even at full-tilt volume, and these little buggers are capable of being LOUD, even without an amp/DAC. That being said, I listen to rock and metal for the most part; and, I must let it be known that I purchased a different cable (nothing crazy, a $30 Tripowin Amber).

To compare with my $350 Canons:

The only true difference is that the Canons with the switches at 1-0-0 provide more thump in bass response; HOWEVER, with an EQ bump in said frequency region, I almost cannot tell the difference with the Airships, which are truly responsive to EQ adjustments, and I experienced no muddying with a large bump in the bass region, provided I didn't go too crazy.

So in the end: these are worth every penny and compete swimmingly with my own limited comparison to more expensive IEMs. I bought them for the raving review on their tonality and frequency response, on top of being small enough that they fit moreso in my ear for bike-rides etc.

Top notch in my opinion; even if I am a wee-bit behind on their release. They are my new everyday choice. 🤘🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back