May 27, 2022 at 10:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

Redcarmoose

Headphoneus Supremus
408451A7-0B2E-4463-BB57-A10444D7DED3.jpeg
5E2C920E-F914-47B8-B64D-A6549481A23D.jpeg
B82558A7-E204-4344-A7CB-3E1813B749D6.jpeg
C3547160-B933-4D7F-86B5-7330517433A4.jpeg

Seek Real Audio Airship

https://www.linsoul.com/collections/headphones-iems/products/seek-real-audio-airship

10mm CNT Dynamic Driver Earphone

Seek Real

10mm CNT Dynamic Driver

Balanced Tuning

Aluminum Casing

Premium Acoustic Cable

$179.00 USD

Seek Real

The goal of professional audio products is to achieve an authentic and accurate sound. At Seek Real Audio, we aim to capture this essence and deliver the true intentions of the music with each earphone and headphone we release. Focusing on bespoke characteristics over mass production, our team takes care in the R&D of each project, focusing our efforts on perfecting each sound signature. We believe every unit reflects our goal and we thereby take pride in carefully handcrafting the best audio products.

10mm CNT Dynamic Driver

The Airship is constructed around a next generation of 10mm carbon-nanotube (CNT) dynamic drivers. The CNT diaphragm features an intricate network of densely pact carbon cylinders and is often acclaimed as nature’s strongest materials. The strength and flexibility of the CNT diaphragm allows a quick responsiveness when driven by strong magnets, which increases the resolution and transients of the sound. Furthermore, the CNT dynamic driver is praised in the audio industry for its plasticity in the tuning process, ensuring a proper balanced sound signature without any abnormalities throughout the frequency range. With each generation of CNT drivers, the sonic qualities have benefited through reengineering of the diaphragm material, and the latest generation of CNT drivers that the Airship uses takes advantage of these improvements. Compared to previous generation of CNT drivers, the Airship’s tightened diaphragm construction and stronger magnets deliver a higher resolution in audio quality, as well as quicker bass response and airier treble harmonics.

Balanced Tuning

The Airship has been carefully tuned to make best of its new CNT driver. The tonal signature is well balanced, featuring a strong sub-bass emphasis that is not rolled off, a natural mid section that is free of low-frequency bloating or muddying, and a crisp treble response that has a natural decay for a peaky-free listening. The strength of single dynamic driver earphones is often in their tuning, and we took no exceptions in the development of the Airship sound signature.

Aluminum Casing

The structure of the Airship is constructed from light-weight airplane-grade CNC aluminum. Our laboratory’s new machinery allows precise CNC carving of the acoustic chamber, which emphasizes the Airship’s soundstage and airy treble. This lightweight housing is durable, safe to the skin, and is comfortable even with long listening sessions.

Premium Acoustic Cable

The Airship comes standard with a premium silver-plated oxygen-free copper cable. Copper cables are extremely suitable cable materials due to their conductivity, and we have selected the highest grade of OCC copper wires for our cable. Furthermore, silver-plating of copper cables allows an even higher transient delivery, allowing your music to sound naturally brighter and more responsive.

0EF90138-97A8-4E3C-9F74-C7D18A7B3C8E.jpeg

Last edited:
May 27, 2022 at 10:00 PM Post #2 of 36
BB43A9D9-A781-4633-B256-B0847461EA1D.jpeg

Seek Real Audio Airship graph.

I myself actually don’t give any graphs much of a look at the start. In fact I avoid them as they create misinterpreted findings upon the actual listening to the IEM. I simply would like to hear the IEM (first) and take responsibility for the subjectivity that goes along with that. Still graphs are truly the only objective test we have for IEMs, and of course I will concentrate on the graph response after my review is completed. :)

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022 at 6:34 AM Post #3 of 36
Last edited:
Jun 11, 2022 at 12:30 PM Post #4 of 36
Ordered! Now the wait begins!

Jun 11, 2022 at 4:33 PM Post #7 of 36
Looks solid. I'm interested how these sounds compared to the hana 2021. They graph very similarly.
I hope they do sound as good as the Hana 2021. They were a fine-sounding IEM for me. I would have kept them if the nozzles were a bit longer.

Jun 11, 2022 at 5:08 PM Post #8 of 36
I hope they do sound as good as the Hana 2021. They were a fine-sounding IEM for me. I would have kept them if the nozzles were a bit longer.
That's part of my thought process too actually. I've been looking to get a pair of hanas but I don't like short nozzles so I've been reluctant.

It's just one post but HBB posted he believes it's the O2 driver in these. Having that same sound with longer nozzles and not looking like gaudy jewelry would be great (no offense if you like them, I just can't rock it).

But then there's the whole question about the olina. If the hana is pretty much the oxygen for cheaper and the olina is the same but even cheaper then both is there much point in either the hana or this one? In theory it should sound very similar but according to some people like precogvision the hana is a step up from the olina despite having similar or identical drivers.

Jun 27, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #9 of 36
Unbelievable!
airship qw.jpeg

Jun 27, 2022 at 11:07 PM Post #10 of 36
the the .jpeg

space.jpeg

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 1:27 AM Post #12 of 36
DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0003.jpg

Jun 28, 2022 at 1:58 AM Post #13 of 36