SEEK REAL AUDIO AIRSHIP Universal IEM
Jun 28, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #16 of 36
Quit teasing us!

I'm really curious about how these sound.
Well, I have a feeling (just a guess) that these really need a deep burn-in. I have only just started the process. But first impressions say there are fast and crisp with a nice full-body warmth. The coherence is truly amazing!

Way faster than the Elixir, way more detail than the Pinestone Sea, BLON BL-01. Better fit and more even tuned than the BLON BL-01. Way fuller and more evenhanded than the Lea. Like a souped-up Tripowin TC-01, with added midrange and speed, plus a more matured and polished sound. I don’t know if you can tell by the pictures, but they are super-super tiny. Really good fit due to size, except they are solid copper which makes them have substantial weight!

I will get to know them better during the review process. But the best thing I learned yesterday was how they play everything, and have a great midrange pinna gain. I spent about three hours listening to them, and you would think I would have a more definitive take? But that’s where I am.
E5485359-E480-40BE-9A28-959E61E3FADE.jpeg

Not sloppy like the TINHIFI T1S, way smoother/less bright (maybe) than the CCA CRA+. Medium soundstage, but upper midrange elements make their imaging out still slightly farther.

Edit:
Also the other thing I got was timbre/instrument tone was spot on, along with a really good bounce that made them amazingly musical. They had this tight yet warm, musicality that just rocked. They are fun, but hard to describe so far? Lol So I hope the graph helps? In a way that’s exactly what you want at this stage of the testing game, an IEM with personality but generally smooth and not showing any super strong character, it means there will be an evolution of sorts later on in listening!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 4:43 PM Post #17 of 36
Well, I have a feeling (just a guess) that these really need a deep burn-in. I have only just started the process. But first impressions say there are fast and crisp with a nice full-body warmth. The coherence is truly amazing!

Way faster than the Elixir, way more detail than the Pinestone Sea, BLON BL-01. Better fit and more even tuned than the BLON BL-01. Way fuller and more evenhanded than the Lea. Like a souped-up Tripowin TC-01, with added midrange and speed, plus a more matured and polished sound. I don’t know if you can tell by the pictures, but they are super-super tiny. Really good fit due to size, except they are solid copper which makes them have substantial weight!

I will get to know them better during the review process. But the best thing I learned yesterday was how they play everything, and have a great midrange pinna gain. I spent about three hours listening to them, and you would think I would have a more definitive take? But that’s where I am.E5485359-E480-40BE-9A28-959E61E3FADE.jpeg
Cool, thank you. That sounds about right from the driver being used. Are you going to get a chance to compare them against the olina? I think the big question is if it's worth it to shell out the extra 80 bucks or just mod the hell out of the olina to get it close to these.

Jun 28, 2022 at 4:53 PM Post #18 of 36
Sorry I have never heard the Mele or Olina. What was very interesting about these is they were slightly disappointing upon first putting them in my ears, then totally changed after 5 minutes into a sound I was really into. I’ve been concentrating on Hybrids as of late, so the cohesive quality really became noticeable! That is what these will maybe be famous for? Their ultimate coherence ability?
Cool, thank you. That sounds about right from the driver being used. Are you going to get a chance to compare them against the olina? I think the big question is if it's worth it to shell out the extra 80 bucks or just mod the hell out of the olina to get it close to these.

Jun 28, 2022 at 5:37 PM Post #19 of 36
A73CBC89-005A-4B70-AD48-83AF885E2387.jpeg

This is not how the final package exactly looks. The included case comes in a black box and the IEMs are in that foam holder but spun around to make for maybe 50% smaller packaging. I will post a photo tomorrow of how they look when you open the box.

Jun 28, 2022 at 5:49 PM Post #20 of 36
blu.jpeg
top package .jpg
DSC_0013.jpg
cable airship.jpg
cable plug airship.jpg
DSC_0069.JPG
title .jpg

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2022 at 6:16 PM Post #21 of 36
These wierdly remind me of the Semkarch CNT-1, another carbon nanotube driver with a laid-back bassy signature and a similar but rounded shell

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:25 PM Post #23 of 36

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:42 PM Post #24 of 36

Jun 29, 2022 at 2:05 AM Post #25 of 36
the tre.jpeg

Jul 1, 2022 at 12:39 PM Post #27 of 36
@Tonytex has a nice review and comparison with the entire driver family and more:

Jul 1, 2022 at 12:42 PM Post #28 of 36
I modded my Olina and love it, but just when I was thinking about buying the Oxygen the Airship lands!

Jul 1, 2022 at 1:16 PM Post #29 of 36
Damn, short nozzles probably mean they are a no go for me. Anytime I have to size up to compensate for shallow insertion I've had issues.

Seeing what's going on with the driver I imagine there will be another re-shell at some point, hopefully with longer stems. If not I'll probably grab a pair of olinas on the next sale and mod them.

Jul 1, 2022 at 4:01 PM Post #30 of 36
Damn, short nozzles probably mean they are a no go for me. Anytime I have to size up to compensate for shallow insertion I've had issues.

Seeing what's going on with the driver I imagine there will be another re-shell at some point, hopefully with longer stems. If not I'll probably grab a pair of olinas on the next sale and mod them.
I am not a reviewer just an audiophile. I own them you would not regret getting these. They are. very well tuned and fast. They have excellent detail for a 1dd. They image well imo. The short stems could be longer but I can get good seals on various tips. They are not perfect no Iem is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back