See if you are tone deaf with this test!
Mar 7, 2007 at 5:19 AM Post #31 of 63
We also must keep in mind -- if you are unable to tell if the tone is different between two samples, you still have a 50% chance of getting it right
biggrin.gif

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:22 AM Post #32 of 63
Couldn't hang on to .375hz on the adaptive pitch. Was using speakers and my brother was driving me batty with his violin playing and the tv was on elsewhere and someone was taking a shower. That was extremely frustrating. In case you haven't figured it out, after you miss 4 questions or so at the same level, the test stops.

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:54 AM Post #36 of 63
No musical training without concentration after drinking some brandy listening to cheap Altec Lansing computer speaker driven by Sound Blaster Live! (yes SBlive! that why I don't listen to music on my comp
icon10.gif
)

I score

86.1%
ToneTest.jpg

Sometime I got confused because I could not remember what the first phrase sound like

Mar 7, 2007 at 5:59 AM Post #37 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No musical training without concentration after drinking some brandy listening to cheap Altec Lansing computer speaker driven by Sound Blaster Live! (yes SBlive! that why I don't listen to music on my comp
icon10.gif
)

I score

86.1%
ToneTest.jpg

Sometime I got confused because I could not remember what the first phrase sound like

Hehe, that's funny, I'm running SB Live! as well, with my AD700s, and got 88.9% ^^;

Mar 7, 2007 at 6:03 AM Post #38 of 63
i tried to do the test but then i got bored and started just clicking randomly and not concentrating on the sounds. i got 61% with my new beyer dt770 manufacture.

Mar 7, 2007 at 6:32 AM Post #40 of 63
I got 75% on the tonedeaf test, 0.525Hz on the pitch test (I was using my ER4Ps and making ample use of the repeat button) and 84% on the rhythm test. No musical background, unless you count listening to a lot of it.

Mar 7, 2007 at 8:40 AM Post #43 of 63
I got 3hz on the pitch test... Probably coz of the crappy speakers I used. I would pwn if i used my MS1's
biggrin.gif

80.0% on the Rythm one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back