Seattle Sunday New Year Meet at the Frye Museum 01/05/14
Dec 7, 2013 at 2:59 AM Post #46 of 217

I love to hear it. The Mjolnir is awesome with my LCD2, even with my current lower end sources. But I would like to feed it right. However, the amp section is becoming more important to me as it is single ended vs. the Mjolnir being balanced only. That way I have not only a second signature to toy with for my LCD2s, but it will also accommodate all my single ended headphones including most importantly, my NT6 Pro CIEMs. I really want to see how well they scale with the Da8. My guess is that they will be magic together.

Well, I'm getting rid of the DA8 here soon because I want a dedicated tube amp like the WA6-SE or the WA22, so.... 
wink.gif
 By the way, it's black, ahaha.

We will definitely have to talk at the meet - I am looking very forward to it. BTW, black is my preferred color. 
smile.gif

It would be fun if we organized more mini meets as well, the larger ones are fun, but can be distracting with everything going on.

Dec 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #47 of 217
Well, I talked with Alex today and some people over at Bryston, and so if everything works out in time, ya'll can have fun tube-rolling with the Liquid Glass, the Liquid Gold, the BHA-1, and the BDA-1.

Dec 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM Post #48 of 217
I will be there. Though, probably with nothing other than a source.. :D

Dec 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM Post #49 of 217
Well, I talked with Alex today and some people over at Bryston, and so if everything works out in time, ya'll can have fun tube-rolling with the Liquid Glass, the Liquid Gold, the BHA-1, and the BDA-1.

Oh man, would love to hear all of these!

Dec 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM Post #50 of 217
I hope to participate.  If so, I'll bring:

HD580's with stock and Signal Cable silver and copper cables
AKG 701
AKG 550

Schidt Lyr
JDS Labs C5D DAC/amp

I am interested in hearing Audeze LCD3's and STAX

Dec 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #53 of 217
I'm interested in attending; this would be my first meet. I can bring any of the gear shown in my signature. Also 1980ish Stax and Signet (by Audio-Technica) electrets but need a small integrated with two sets of speaker outs if anyone is bringing one (Don't really want to drag in tube pre and power amp).

Would love to compare to Bifrost Gen 2 USB if anyone is bringing one, also BeyerDynamic T90.

Assume you'll be posting details on accessories (power cord, extensions, etc.) and anything else needed.

Thanks!

Dec 19, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #54 of 217
I should be there as well. I will know 100% after New Years day. I'm planing on bringing the following:
AudioGD NFB10SE Fully balanced Dac/Amp (6W balanced or 1W SE @ 32Ohms)
Hifiman HE4 & HE400
Shure SRH 1440

Maybes:
FiiO E18 Portable Dac/Amp
Sony MDR-7550 IEM
Yulong D100 Dac/Amp
Hifiman HE300

I also have but don't plan on bringing: Beyer DT880, HiFiman RE400, and a Matrix Mini-I Dac/Amp. If anyone is interested in hearing any of those or my "maybe" list then I'll bring them as well.

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #55 of 217
Just a quick notice that I'll be brining both the Yulong DA8 and the Burson Audio HA-160DS, and they are available for trade, so if you want too trade and are attending the meet, here's the perfect chance. 
wink.gif

Dec 20, 2013 at 3:16 AM Post #56 of 217
  I'd like to come up but air fairs are really high, I assume too close to the holiday. 

I got so excited when I saw that you posted in this thread (as I really Really want to hear a pair of Alpha Dogs)... and then I read your post. 
frown.gif

Perhaps airfare will be reasonable if you wait until right before the event? 

Hope springs eternal I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

Still trying to come up with gear to bring... I was going to hit my dad up for some of his vinyl (original Hendrix, Michael Jackson, etc.) but then I found out he sold it 
confused.gif
mad.gif
confused.gif
  without even giving me the chance to buy any of it. I will post anything I can dig up.

Looking forward to this! 

Dec 20, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #58 of 217
Wow you guys have some crazy awesome gear!

I'll try to make it (first timer). I'll probably bring all my stuff. Most of my stuff is geared towards bass...lol

Headphones
V-Moda M-100's w/XL Pads
Sony XB500 (bass anyone? lol)
JVC S500's
JVC S680's (hopefully I will have them by then)
Logitech UE6000

IEMs
JVC HA-FXZ100
Audio Technica ATH-CKS55BK (for the price these are some solid basshead IEMs)
Velodyne V-Pulse
Westone 3 Driver

AMP/DAC
Aune T1
C&C BH (w/30 pin copper, silver plated copper, copper 3.5-3.5)

Dec 20, 2013 at 6:51 PM Post #59 of 217
I got so excited when I saw that you posted in this thread (as I really Really want to hear a pair of Alpha Dogs)... and then I read your post. 
frown.gif

Perhaps airfare will be reasonable if you wait until right before the event? 

Hope springs eternal I guess
smily_headphones1.gif

Still trying to come up with gear to bring... I was going to hit my dad up for some of his vinyl (original Hendrix, Michael Jackson, etc.) but then I found out he sold it 
confused.gif
mad.gif
confused.gif
  without even giving me the chance to buy any of it. I will post anything I can dig up.

Looking forward to this! 

Vinyl? Is someone bringing a turntable? My dad has some good records laying around, if I can find them

Dec 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #60 of 217
Don't have much to bring, but will plan to show up! Will be my first meet. I have VModa M100s, JVC HA-S680s and HA-S500s, and a Fiio X3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back