Seattle Summer Redhook Meet 7/25/2015
Jul 22, 2015 at 3:06 AM Post #241 of 319
I just found out about this,  I am hoping to be able to drop in.  This will be my first meet.

I can bring my portable rig, FiiO X5mkII/E12a - UE900s.  I could also bring an X5 if anyone is interested.

Jul 22, 2015 at 7:25 AM Post #245 of 319
  Damn. Oh well, I guess I'll go figure out photoshop in the mean time then, and make myself some cool faceplate art...

If you need any help, I've been using Photoshop for 15 years for game design, web development, and shenanigans. Toss me a PM.

Jul 22, 2015 at 10:28 AM Post #246 of 319
  Hugely appreciate your effort in demoing Audio Zenith headset. Hope many will enjoy the sound and try comparing PMx2 to their personal favourites using familiar music selections. Would even encourage interested parties to ask about taking this set to your own tables with familiar gear and listen/compare, this is the only way one can figure out the truth about it's sound. Hope you all have fun listening.
Thank you very much for your interest in Audio Zenith and hope the sound of our PMx2 doesn't disappoint. I personally feel adapters always degrade the sound to some extent so best way is not using any. Probably this would be hard to believe but I honestly don't know if there will ever be any profit for Audio Zenith with PMx2 therefore no discounts are planned for the foreseeable future. On the other hand who knows, maybe we'll see these sets costing more on the second hand market in the future.

Trevor @ Norne has reterminated the Norne Solv Cable to be remove the adapters and be straight Eidolic Tellerium 4pin XLR. Will mate perfectly with my master 11 amongst many other rigs at the event. I'm quite excited to hear the PM times two. :D

Jul 22, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #248 of 319
I am planning on making the meet. I was at the spring meet at Bottlehead with the zebra wood Crack. This time I'll have an Elekit TU-8200 with EL34 tubes in ultra linear mode. As long as the wifi is good I'll have a laptop with Tidal and a Music Streamer II.

I'll bring a pair of HD-600's. I'd love to hear Audeze LCD-2.2 and HD-800 with my amp, they are on my dream list.

The meet sounds pretty awesome so far.

Jul 22, 2015 at 1:22 PM Post #249 of 319
Check out the new 2pin tellerium connectors that Norne has!

http://www.norneaudio.com/litzheim/Tellurium-Copper-CIEM-IEM-DIY-replacement-cable-parts-connector-2-pin-78-mm-noble-heir-westone-jh

He is sending a *NEW* wire that is full silver and will be for the 1964 ears. Those who are interested let me know! or just contact Trevor @Norne

No name has been giving to the new Norne pure silver IEM cable, but will be terminated with the 2pin Tellerium conectors! very cool indeed.

Jul 23, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #254 of 319
Does anyone have a new(ish) 0.78mm 2pin iem cable they don't use and want to sell to me for $30 at the meet? Looking to get a one overnight from Amazon if not (FiiO cable) but thought I'd ask here first.

Unfortunately, I can't say that I do. However, I would be careful with Fiio 2 pin cables. I've heard very, very bad things about them (Particularly to do with the TF10.) I'm not sure if Fiio has upped their game in that department, as I think those complaints are relatively old, it's just something to be aware of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back