SEATTLE MEET @ FRONT PANEL EXPRESS 1/21/2012
Jan 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM Post #511 of 569
Well, here in bothell, its been non stop snow all day, we got another 4 - 5 inches of snow today. Sadly, my gazebo in the backyard fell victim to the heavy snow today. I am still planning on helping set up  as long as things dont get worse then they are now.

I have to figure out how to get all this stuff in my new vehicle. Its a little smaller.

Jan 19, 2012 at 8:46 PM Post #512 of 569
Bummer about the gazebo man.

Gil - Plan on trying to make it out there Friday, but probably will be a little later than 5.  If it starts looking pretty late at work, I'll call or text you to make sure you guys are still there.

Jan 19, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #513 of 569
I'm sitting down here in the Ontario airport in CA. My flight has been delayed 3 hours now, hoping that I can make it home! I live in Bothell also, hoping that when I do get back I can actually make it up the hill on 228th.. I know it is supposed to warm up, but when is that actually going to happen?!?

If you need help transporting anything let me know, I'd be happy to help.

Jan 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #514 of 569
I'm just about packed, forgot all the gear I actually have. Sent my twin an ALO wooden ipod dock. Just something that was taking up space. Wife was surprised of all the open space my rack. It has been a little while since I brought some gear. Leaving the Woo at home this time around. Rocking the Thunderpants with the Sansui 9090db. Got the new Portaphile 627 and my V2'2 coming. xtreme4099 should have the latest Lisa3. So the portable gear is making an appearance at this meet.

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:08 PM Post #515 of 569
Cant wait to hear his lisa3. I always like his original lisa. Have an Ipod now so I guess I will have to start looking into all the portable gear.

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #516 of 569
Hey Josh, I am bringing an Audioquest Ipod USB, >HRT Istreamer> Custom Cardas Silver RCA/Oyaide Gold mini>(portable amps), Kimber/Furutech USB> Oyaide Rhodium C7> Tesla QLS6 to rock an Ipod.

Quote:
Cant wait to hear his lisa3. I always like his original lisa. Have an Ipod now so I guess I will have to start looking into all the portable gear.

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #517 of 569
Yeah the snow situation is pretty intense. It's still snowing over in Bellevue; we've had big snow flakes falling since 11am today.

I took a stroll earlier today to see what the snow is like on the sidewalk...it's pretty much snow frozen over. I can take a step and stand on it before it breaks/cracks/shatters like a frozen pond (minus the water).

For all of you commuters, drive safely! Hopefully the rain will actually start to fall soon.......after all, the weathermen did predict rain all day. >_<

Jan 19, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #518 of 569
Will be running all day tomorrow. Getting tables and chairs. Dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's.

Jan 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #519 of 569
Gil, If it helps, I'll be working tomorrow right next door...or nearby anyway - I will be rolling into the parking lot just before 8AM - I can post a speed-of-entry recommendation based on what I see at that point - maybe even a snapshot from my phone.  If you need help, I can possibly swing by after work but that's not until 4:30 or 5 - it will depend on things at home.  I'm sorry to say the weekend's going to be pretty packed for me, with all these snow-days really putting a dent in mine and my wife's schedules.  Anyway, on a more positive note; A good place for a beer and a bite in that neighborhood for post-meet imbibing and not far at all from the location: Smartypants.  I know I still owe you a tall frosty one, Ethan!  It's a 2 minute drive or a 5 minute walk.

Jan 19, 2012 at 10:53 PM Post #520 of 569
Who is bringing the Voo Doo Doughnuts from Portland........
wink.gif

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:29 PM Post #522 of 569
Sorry to hear that. Lets keep an eye on the weather? It is still a couple days..........
wink.gif

Quote:
I would like to attend, but the forecast is for more snow on Snoqualmie Pass, so I will stay home and work on my Fostex.

Jan 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #523 of 569
Who is bringing the Voo Doo Doughnuts from Portland........:wink:

Haha assuming the roads clear.... right now it isn't looking good

Jan 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM Post #525 of 569
Looks like rain coming..Yay! There should be some HD 800's at the meet. Get to set up the meet this afternoon
biggrin.gif
. Can't wait to see the amps for the raffle. Today we tie up all the loose ends. I will be on my phone (206) 651-4179 if you guys need assistance with anything. I will put my number on the first post too.
Updated 1st Post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back