Seattle/Eastside minimeet, anyone?
May 19, 2006 at 5:26 AM Post #31 of 81
How about we run a poll for upcoming Sunday's that I'm not busy for, like the weekend of the 10th, then the 16th of June I'm busy, this weekend is car club stuff, next weekend I could probably do?

Any input here?

May 19, 2006 at 5:45 AM Post #32 of 81
Yeah, 2pm-ish Sunday June the 4th is cool, tho earlier the better works best for me cuz I gotta drive back up to Vancouver for work early Monday morning.

Stuff I will bring:

Headphones:
AT w2002
AT em9d
AT ew9
my girlfriend will bring her shure e4c's so bring your own foamies if u wanna try 'em out and AT F-55 (kinda bassy bloaty... meh)
koss ksc-75 (big maybe, I'd have to borrow 'em off my lil sis)

Amps:
Maxxed TrevorNetwork Dynahi
Porta Corda II

Source:
Benchmark DAC-1 (black older one)
Crap DVD player to act as source

Cables:
Notorious BIG-made Belden 89259 cables...
(hoping to upgrade.... hopefully somebody will bring some grovers or oriteks)

Looking forward to hearing some new gear and meeting people! See you then!

May 29, 2006 at 8:55 PM Post #33 of 81
i'm still good for this day and time, anyone planning to come? should i make an announcement thread for it so people can find this?

address is

17141 SE 58th ST
Bellevue, WA 98006

have fun finding my house, it's pretty close off of I-90 so don't worry, if you need some direction from there I can come get you from there in my car and direct you up here!

my cell is (425) 890-8125 with any questions and help with directions if you get lost!

May 29, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #34 of 81
you folks might want to post in the Oregon thread cause Bellvue doesn't seem to be too far off from Portland or Eugene

biggrin.gif

May 30, 2006 at 5:55 PM Post #36 of 81
I'm also interested seeing as I missed the last vancouver meet. I'll also be driving SeptemberWasp down so I should be the one complaining about drive time :0

Jun 14, 2006 at 5:21 AM Post #38 of 81
Hmm, I seemed to miss the thread wakeup, did I miss it as well?

I can probably host later this summer, but I'm not solid on my vacation plans yet.

Jul 23, 2006 at 11:15 PM Post #41 of 81
Hey everyone? I missed a Seattle meet a long time ago, and they had the Baby - O's, or something like that : )

Anyways, if anyone is interested, or knows of all the Headfi members in Seattle, please invite them down to Vancouver.

We're having a headfi Meet on August 27th.

Tyll of headphone.com is coming (hopefully) and he's bringing a load of stuff.

-r

Jul 25, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #42 of 81
I started this thread about *nine months* ago... unless there was a meet that I missed, the people in the Seattle area obviously have no interest whatsoever in Head-Fi meets. It's a shame, but oh well I guess.

Enricht, I thought you meant Vancouver WA at first (you said invite them *down*) but I assume you mean Vancouver, BC? Still way too far for me personally, but good luck. I'd be surprised if anyone from this area came... if folks can't bring themselves to organize or attend a meet locally, why would they drive one or two hundred miles to attend one?
blink.gif

Aug 14, 2006 at 8:55 AM Post #43 of 81
I'm in the Tri-Cities for another month + a bit, but then I'll be up in Seattle for school, so I'm up for a meet whenever/if-ever one is decided. Dorms aren't the best place for even the mini-est of minimeets, so I don't really have any suggestions for a venue yet, at least not until I get used to Seattle more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back