-=SCREWED=-
Oct 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM Post #46 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry to hear these thing happen again with -=G=-. Banning her is probably not helpful at the moment, at least not to the OP. But I do agree that the MOT status needs to be suspended as soon as possible.

Banning won't help right now. It is the only way the OP can get in touch with Germania.
This needs to be resolved though and measurements should be taken imo. This is not G's first victim.

Oct 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM Post #47 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The bad transactions get all of the attention. You rarely hear about the good ones.

That's it in a nutshell, both here and beyond. Good news is shared and enjoyed, but bad news gets 95% of the press, at least.

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation between Stacy and Al, and hope that she will have the courtesy to at least offer some communication as to the state of affairs. I don't believe that anyone here would enjoy openly disparaging anyone else publicly, but when someone is left holding an empty bag without any explanation, something has to be said for the protection of others.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:07 PM Post #50 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by pabbi1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
said my drivers sounded pretty good, but, of course, she bought her own...

In fact, the same cd3k in her avatar.

it's a cd1k, same as mine....no wonder she didn't answer me on how she fixed the dead driver she blew up on a modded amp..

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #51 of 73
s_nyc

Take that down now, you totally are out of order
very_evil_smiley.gif

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:20 PM Post #52 of 73
Folks, I would like to ask that people stop posting private addresses and phone numbers in these threads. It's one thing if someone wants to take it upon themselves to find the information that is out there but please refrain from posting it.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:22 PM Post #53 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by leeperry /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you ever get your goods back, I've heard s2audio can do amazing frankenphones(cd3k drivers in a sa1k, oh my oh my
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Well I hear the guy in Texas is a hack, but the one in New York is quite good, and has made some really fantastic Frankenphones!
tongue.gif

Sorry Al, we've had this discussion in person, but still it makes me sad. That money could go to good use in some of your other projects. Fingers crossed you get the parts back buddy.

Oct 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM Post #54 of 73
Email overnigt from Stacy - we'll see if it pans out, so let's reserve further opinions until then. Allegedly, we'll see by Tuesday or so.

Oct 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #55 of 73
Oh my, not again!
I certainly hoped she had learned her lesson from the previous story, but obviously not. ** shakes head **

Oct 9, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #56 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously.. People kept giviving her a pass cause 1, shes a girl, 2. Avid poster who attends meets. 3. the pitty card. Struggling college student. Pabbi you seem to be well off compared to me, but that is your 600!! We need to set up a scamming fund.. To give money back to members being ripped off.

well, she was "successful" and "retired" for now. will she make a "comeback"? or "comeback" as "somebody"?

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:04 PM Post #58 of 73
Reserving comment beyond this but...it's been 60 days and she wants you to wait another 5? What has she been doing with them all this time?

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #59 of 73
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reserving comment beyond this but...it's been 60 days and she wants you to wait another 5? What has she been doing with them all this time?

She is in Chicago and he is in Texas I assume the gap in time is due to shipping.

Oct 9, 2009 at 5:28 PM Post #60 of 73
I've found the mob mentality to be a bit strong on headfi. I am not defending =G= or taking her side, but there are always two sides to the story. Definitely not acceptable what she has done, she shouldnt be a MOT if she can't handle it. But I'm sure she just thought she can pull it together after the previous incident and try and get back on her feet. There's probably a lot going on in her life right now and some ppl are a bit careless and inefficient when it comes to communication.

She isnt good enough to be an MOT, and that has become clear, but I'm sure its just her love for headfi that got her into it in the first place and its unfortunate that she cannot pull it off.

I'm with everyone who says she cannot continue being an MOT, but to ban her or treat her like she purposely tried to cheat someone is a bit much at the moment cos I dont think that was her intention.

Just my 2 cents.

But putting myself in the OP's shoes, I can tell how frustrating it must be. I have waited several months for an amp without much response and its frustrating as hell. MOT's should take into account that once a person parts with money or something they own, they are always going to be skeptics even at the slightest delay and much worse when it gets delayed a lot and insane if there is no communication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back