Scosche IEM856M Reference In-Ear Monitors sometimes $14.99 on Amazon :)
May 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM Post #241 of 302
Quote:
Show no mercy ericp10.

angry_face.gif
mad.gif
deadhorse.gif
ph34r.gif
 LOL... You know I will alphaphoenix... It's just $21, but the head-fi community will not be fleeced so nonchalantly without hell to pay!!

May 25, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #242 of 302
That return email was stock. 20% :rolleyes:
They didn't even read your email. The charge went through Amazon, like ericp10 and I said, it's their problem.

@plusSound
Pleaaaase tell me you didn't just order a set.

May 25, 2012 at 10:44 PM Post #243 of 302
Quote:
That return email was stock. 20%
rolleyes.gif

They didn't even read your email. The charge went through Amazon, like ericp10 and I said, it's their problem.
@plusSound
Pleaaaase tell me you didn't just order a set.

No i didn't.

PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
May 25, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #245 of 302
so have any of you bothered to open the box yet? what if the earphones are inside..

I got a cancellation from them, no hassle refund.
No box of condoms either.

May 26, 2012 at 1:17 AM Post #246 of 302
Quote:
I got a cancellation from them, no hassle refund.
No box of condoms either.

That's to bad, now you'll have to go to the local 7-11 and use the cheapo 5 dollar non audiophile grade condoms. I feel sorry for your poor girlfriend.

May 26, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #247 of 302
Quote:
That's to bad, now you'll have to go to the local 7-11 and use the cheapo 5 dollar non audiophile grade condoms. I feel sorry for your poor girlfriend.

I wouldn't be so fast to side with the audiophile grade...  The 856 is vented...  Vents are kinda a defect for these types of products :p

May 26, 2012 at 2:00 AM Post #248 of 302

So, here's a picture of my Scosche IEM856M. The packaging is definitely different than most other IEM manufacturers. It's kind of strange how they chose not to focus on the IEM properties or sound qualities but they definitely have a novel approach. The box came slightly bent, probably because they went for a paper box instead of a plastic box. I'll try to A/B them against my other IEMs and see how they fare. I'll put up some unboxing photos later. 

How do they fare vs the GR07 & FXT90? Planning to amp them? I think they would sound better recabled.. I don't plan on picking these up from the classified/used forum, either.

May 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM Post #251 of 302
Man I knew they were suspect but didn't know it would be this bad... LOL.

Ikr, the blatant lying response emails don't help either.

May 26, 2012 at 11:39 AM Post #252 of 302
I have ha one awful day for reasons I will not bore you with. This is the only thing that's made me smile, oh and my gran saying she wants my grandad to grow a ponytail ahaha!
I can not believe this, are you sure price pros are not know for this and they list their X rated items as other product such as IEMs ahaha

May 26, 2012 at 12:56 PM Post #254 of 302
mad.gif
 you probably won't get a response till Monday the earliest. That's probably when the rest of us will be getting our packages.

Please post what they say so that I'll know if I have to just tell Amazon that I'm doing a chargeback on my card because dealing with a company that doesn't even read your email before sending a canned response is not my idea of fun. Amazon can sort it out.

May 26, 2012 at 1:44 PM Post #255 of 302
Quote:
mad.gif
 you probably won't get a response till Monday the earliest. That's probably when the rest of us will be getting our packages.

Please post what they say so that I'll know if I have to just tell Amazon that I'm doing a chargeback on my card because dealing with a company that doesn't even read your email before sending a canned response is not my idea of fun. Amazon can sort it out.

I am thinking that it might be Tuesday with Monday being a holiday here in the U.S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back