SchiitShow 2: This Changes Everything
Jul 31, 2016 at 11:13 PM Post #31 of 147

Stupid question, but do you think if I was looking to get into this scene by getting the Magni 2 U / Modi 2 U, is there any point to waiting to see what they announce or is this more than likely going to be some high-end, expensive stuff they are talking about.

With Jason, it could be anything..!  Even if he doesn't announce anything low-end, if you can afford to wait, you might find something to fit your needs/desires!  Plus, he'll probably have examples of most everything available to try out.  You might find yourself moving past the Magni 2 U/Modi 2 U to something else.
wink_face.gif
  I'm chomping at the bit to buy a Mjolnir 2 but going to force myself to wait and see what new Schiit is in store for us. 
biggrin.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Jul 31, 2016 at 11:52 PM Post #33 of 147
I attended last year and yes, this year I'll be back.

Hopefully Denise will be there again.  She is a real sweetheart.

The Toad

Edit:  Found out yesterday that now I will be working.  Still, it is good to work and while I will miss the show and the people, hopefully I can go again some other time.

Thee Toade

Aug 11, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #37 of 147
Schiit specifically mentionned it will be a something very new related to deskstop audio. I'm sure it has nothing to do with DAC or amp.
Since we are all streaming music from our PC (well some from a DAP) I feel it has something to do with that. I really don't think you should be worried if you just bought a new dac or a new amp .... well I hope so :)
Let's wait couple of weeks more but I'm confident to see Schiit to bring something innovative with again high value 
my2cents

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:41 AM Post #38 of 147
  Schiit specifically mentionned it will be a something very new related to deskstop audio. I'm sure it has nothing to do with DAC or amp.
Since we are all streaming music from our PC (well some from a DAP) I feel it has something to do with that. I really don't think you should be worried if you just bought a new dac or a new amp .... well I hope so :)
Let's wait couple of weeks more but I'm confident to see Schiit to bring something innovative with again high value 
my2cents

I was actually thinking the same thing.  I need a solid digital audio source/server/player to drive my Schiit.  If they came out with something to meet that need I would be all over it!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Aug 11, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #39 of 147
Schiit is the new normal!

Aug 20, 2016 at 11:50 AM Post #45 of 147
Eh, whatever it is, I'll probably have to pass. Schiit has no proper dealers in the UK, only that Electromod-run site which is always out of stock of most things. A shame, some of it looks like stinkingly nice stuff, and decent bang for buck. However, the hassle of possible international returns? It takes the shine off somewhat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back