Schiit we'd like to see
Apr 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #61 of 429
Electrostatic amplifier for Stax and the like.

I know Jason and/or Mike already discounted the possibility, citing the politics of the third-party Stax amp market (and rightly so).

But it's a wish list and that's my one wish.

Apr 8, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #62 of 429

I know Jason and/or Mike already discounted the possibility, citing the politics of the third-party Stax amp market (and rightly so).

not much point in a wish list if you ban wishing 
wink.gif

Apr 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #70 of 429

Just give us darksiders an electrostatic statement amp!!!

Apr 18, 2014 at 1:34 AM Post #71 of 429
Well done CD transport (digital output only) - Schiit's focus on value and performance would result in something special I think. If allowed to be slightly spendy I'd be interested in I²S output, assuming Yggy would have an I²S input.

Apr 18, 2014 at 5:08 AM Post #73 of 429
My wish list for Jason / Mike and team.

1. Modi plus (better quality DAC in same sized Modi box but without the flexibility of the larger Bifrost but similar quality)
2. Stand for schitt stack in two sizes, mini (Modi etc) and medium (Bifrost etc)
3. Headphone stand in matching al
4. Phono stage
5. Colours, I am very close to buying a black Valhalla atm but was the same with black Lyr and Bifrost that they don't current do so have held off. I suspect there might be a market for a bright coloured version also. Why not a charity fund raising red for example? Something that is so totally different from the silver / wood / black we are currently offered.
6. Anything with valves....done with the usual Schitt ethos of value / quality / service etc.

Apr 18, 2014 at 12:46 PM Post #74 of 429
To show appreciation to HF members ( you know you love us) a HF member only custom modded limited edition, limited production LYR with special color/HF scheme available only on this forum . Sure to sell out sure to be a collectable and appreciate in value on secondary market. I'll buy 2 one to use and one to put in my 401K.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back