Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions
Jan 13, 2016 at 9:17 AM Post #811 of 6,973
Thanks for sharing Tony. If you don't mind me asking, what was wrong with your ears and what was the fix. Wax build up is a common problem especially with those that use iems. - Late 60's impulse label with Yusef Lateef is not too shabby either.

Jan 13, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #812 of 6,973
How is this connected to the Schiit Mjolnir 2? Or have I missed something ...
confused_face_2.gif

Jan 13, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #813 of 6,973
Mr.DWbirdseye and Mr.joeexp,

I am getting to these things and some of the relevant intricacies.

My Bernie Sanders support group just went active, in a big way.  

I'll be piecing this Audio story together as time and travel allow.

Some good News! (I think)  :  Schiit is growing !, which means we Audiophiles found a winning company.  Well, good news for us, maybe not Good News for the struggling outfits trying to support the floundering Distributer/Dealer Model ( how long will it be before we discover Audio Research stuff at Best Buy?) 

Busses are leaving, gotta go.

Tony from Michigan

Jan 14, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #816 of 6,973
  Does the HD800 seem to prefer MJ2 with tubes or LISST? What about the HD600?

I don't think headphones have preferences.  They're not sentient.

Jan 18, 2016 at 4:36 AM Post #818 of 6,973
Anyone here connect external subs to the preouts on the amp?  I have a pair of subs I'd like to connect simultaneously while playing my he6 to reinforce some chest thumping while watching movies.

Jan 18, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #819 of 6,973
  Anyone here connect external subs to the preouts on the amp?  I have a pair of subs I'd like to connect simultaneously while playing my he6 to reinforce some chest thumping while watching movies.

Yeah, JBL LSR310S via XLR.

But I've never done what you're proposing (i.e. sub on, headphones on, monitors off).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back