Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Nov 30, 2017 at 12:58 PM Post #15,106 of 23,494
My name is a killing word. As demonstrated by the Leubners and George Carlin .

Happy switching between the Rca and Tung Sols in the dac and the chrome domes and frankentubes in the lyr. So nothing new to add. Except I splurged on a soundsmith cartridge rendering my headphones to the back burner. Now I wanna move my dac to that system but that would require reconnecting every time I use headphones. Kinda dying to hear the 5670s through my Sierra-1s

Nov 30, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #15,108 of 23,494
Dec 1, 2017 at 1:33 PM Post #15,111 of 23,494
I have a load of 6n3p variations from different years, the early 70s ones seem the best to me, but they're all incredible for the price. Did those 6n3p-Is you ordered arrive yet? Those are the ones I was pretty impressed with.

Well I finally got these Russian no names that who the He!! knows what they are. They've got to be some kind of Reflektor tube maybe?
They came packed so odd all still in their cardboard compartmentalized sleeves from their lot of 100 tubes.
I'll say these sound amazing, money aside. Again, my ears aren't trained like the experts here in this thread but if I can get these tubes for basically $1 a piece ($13.50 for a lot of 10) and like them the way I do?... good for me is all I can say.
I just want to know what these are?

New. Lot of 10. == 6N3P-I ==. Analog of 6CC42 / 6385 / 5670 / 2C51

10 x 6N3P-I

USSR analog of 6CC42

There is 2,403 mg of GOLD in the grids of each tube.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #15,112 of 23,494
Well I finally got these Russian no names that who the He!! knows what they are. They've got to be some kind of Reflektor tube maybe?
They came packed so odd all still in their cardboard compartmentalized sleeves from their lot of 100 tubes.
I'll say these sound amazing, money aside. Again, my ears aren't trained like the experts here in this thread but if I can get these tubes for basically $1 a piece ($13.50 for a lot of 10) and like them the way I do?... good for me is all I can say.
I just want to know what these are?

New. Lot of 10. == 6N3P-I ==. Analog of 6CC42 / 6385 / 5670 / 2C51

10 x 6N3P-I

USSR analog of 6CC42

There is 2,403 mg of GOLD in the grids of each tube.

Assuming you got the ones pictured in the auction, like I did, they're Reflektors. Hidden gems as far as I'm concerned. They do get better with burn in. The mids and highs smooth out and sound fantastic.

Dec 1, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #15,115 of 23,494
Anybody here buy that CBS 5670 quad? If so thanks, was thinking about bidding or buying. But got 2 sets already. Now somebody needs to buy those WE 396A 11 tubes please. Thanks!
Bro,
Get a cold washrag, ring out and place over forehead. Take a muscle relaxer or something, lay down and close your eyes. It'll pass. Promise.

Dec 2, 2017 at 11:10 AM Post #15,118 of 23,494

Damn bro, I'm so tapped out by buying so many tubes in the past 45 days. This is actually killing me "not" being able to bid or buy them. The Raytheons look interesting as both Siemens are going to go for quite a bit and out of my range. I bet someone could possibly get those Raytheons for $55-$60. I love make offer auctions. I've done very well each time with these.

Dec 2, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #15,119 of 23,494
Damn bro, I'm so tapped out by buying so many tubes in the past 45 days. This is actually killing me "not" being able to bid or buy them. The Raytheons look interesting as both Siemens are going to go for quite a bit and out of my range. I bet someone could possibly get those Raytheons for $55-$60. I love make offer auctions. I've done very well each time with these.
Someone offered advice recently to help with your affliction.

Bro,
Get a cold washrag, ring out and place over forehead. Take a muscle relaxer or something, lay down and close your eyes. It'll pass. Promise.
Forgot to mention, Call your sponsor immediately. We're approaching intervention territory.

Dec 2, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #15,120 of 23,494
Someone offered advice recently to help with your affliction.

Forgot to mention, Call your sponsor immediately. We're approaching intervention territory.

How funny. Got me. Yes, I have the same affliction, thus the reason my advice was offered last night. It works.
It's a b!tch having this disease as there's really no cure. Just support groups like you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back