Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers
Apr 27, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #12,736 of 23,494
Cannot quote messages it seems or rate up. lol.
@kayhikski, got 2 sets of the 68`s. Same seller. Think they are a year off in the ad. Mine were advertised as 67`s. Cracking tubes. Not really digging the changes to the forum though. Think I got the quote and like part now, was getting a security error. Shame you cannot see who is browsing the thread anymore.

Yea not sure I am digging these changes to the forums as well. Just seems off I dunno.

Apr 27, 2017 at 7:18 PM Post #12,738 of 23,494
I much prefer the old interface as well, I am getting a https security error now
Last night I had to reset my account

Can't figure out how to quote lol

All my likes are gone as well, maybe there`s a paid subscription to get em back?
You have to click on the quote on the post you wanna quote, then go down to the reply box and click quote in the box you are typing your message, simple as that!:triportsad:

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017 at 7:56 PM Post #12,739 of 23,494
All my likes are gone as well, maybe there`s a paid subscription to get em back?
You have to click on the quote on the post you wanna quote, then go down to the reply box and click quote in the box you are typing your message, simple as that!:triportsad:
Wow I see it now, I dont think I saw it using the mobile site though....
so confusing

Apr 28, 2017 at 2:18 AM Post #12,740 of 23,494
I try not to make early calls but geez this new headfi version appears to have a lot of shortfalls or major teething problems/lack of testing.

It might save me sone money by me not visiting this site til it makes sense

Apr 28, 2017 at 4:51 AM Post #12,741 of 23,494
Its like what has happened at my work.

Consultants (friends of management) come in and create a new user interface without asking the people who use it how they work the system.

And then the new system is implemented with no testing by the people that use the system.

This is so backward that clunky does not even start to describe how bad this is

Absolutely shocking!!!!

Apr 28, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #12,743 of 23,494
I hate to be the cranky old "get off my lawn" guy. But I am very underwhelmed with the update. At minimum it was rolled out very badly. No heads up for the community at large or even the moderators as far as I can tell.

I am sure it will improve. Until then "get off my lawn"...

:triportsad:

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #12,747 of 23,494
Not crazy about this version, either. Doesn't seem to be saving my password as I have to log in each time.

How can I easily check on threads that I'm subscribed to? I haven't found that link yet.

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #12,748 of 23,494
I'm not digging this new format at all. I'm actually considering finding a new site to chat headphones.
There wasn't anything wrong with the existing format.
I too have to login every time, and my security goes bonkers when I come to this site, and I have to bypass it to enter. I hate no being secure on a site.

Apr 28, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #12,749 of 23,494
I did not bro, this forum is way too buggy for my taste. Not much fun tbh, half the time I get a security warning while trying to post, thanks for the link.

Did you get my PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back