Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 12, 2024 at 3:26 PM Post #142,756 of 153,096
Never having owned an Aegir 1 (no Halo) and the fact that Halo cannot be switched off prevents me from commenting on the impact of Halo exclusively.

As it relates to Aegir 2 vs mono-block GHorns. The GHorns are very good. The Aegir 2 is very, very, very good. I will not be sending Aegir 2 back and GHorns will likely be hitting the market soon. 😉
You know that you can have more than one system---everything is bigger in Texas!

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:29 PM Post #142,757 of 153,096
Mar 12, 2024 at 3:31 PM Post #142,759 of 153,096
You know that you can have more than one system---everything is bigger in Texas!
Sadly my house is not Texas-sized. And neither is my audio budget / allowance. 😄

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:35 PM Post #142,760 of 153,096
Vali 3 writeup coming tomorrow!?
Depends on photography. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Thursday.

Punchline on the NY CanJam trip--it's quite possible that I wouldn't have made it anyway, since flights were monumentally boned out of Dallas on Friday. In the meantime, I'm back in CA for a bit, and I should be able to start talking about some of the busy-ness that has been occupying my time. Again, not getting acquired, not acquiring a company, nothing bad, just overall a heck of a lot of stuff to do.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Mar 12, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #142,762 of 153,096

Punchline on the NY CanJam trip--it's quite possible that I wouldn't have made it anyway, since flights were monumentally boned out of Dallas on Friday. In the meantime, I'm back in CA for a bit, and I should be able to start talking about some of the busy-ness that has been occupying my time. Again, not getting acquired, not acquiring a company, nothing bad, just overall a heck of a lot of stuff to do.
Could there me a monumental shift to the east???

Vali 3!! Awesome

Alex

Mar 12, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #142,763 of 153,096

Hopefully some fun stuff thrown into the mix.

Mar 12, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #142,764 of 153,096
New to this. Not a headphone guy, but definitely a Schiit guy.

I am fortunate enough to have a large space to play in. We have an outbuilding that used to be a dog kennel, but is now a 16' X 40' mancave extraordinaire. I have a Freya S powered by a Vidar 2. Both discontinued now, apparently. Lol! They are driving a pair of Speakerlab K's (horns). Sounds unbelievable! Love the Schiit gear!

Thanks for letting me share,
Kyle

Mar 12, 2024 at 4:05 PM Post #142,765 of 153,096

Yeah. Preparing for an IPO can be quite time-consuming. 😉

** Just kidding. Please don't.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 4:08 PM Post #142,766 of 153,096
You could sell some of your Barbie collection to Finnegan to offset the budget.
I'm afraid Finnegan and I are at an impasse. He insists that hair balls and kitty-litter are currency. I am not of the same thought. 😒

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 4:11 PM Post #142,767 of 153,096
I'm afraid Finnegan and I are at an impasse. He insists that hair balls and kitty-litter are currency. I do not. 😒
And I don’t think he agrees with you that used, blow-up Barbie dolls have value. :smile:

Mar 12, 2024 at 4:13 PM Post #142,768 of 153,096
And I don’t think he agrees with you that used, blow-up Barbie dolls have value. Even if I am the one that used them. :smile:
FTFY. 😉

** Pretty weak but all the effort I was willing to expend at this point in time. 😛

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2024 at 4:30 PM Post #142,770 of 153,096
That was mean. I hope he brings you a ‘present’ out of his litter box tonight. :slight_smile:
Your flight board is much to heavy for him to carry you know. Anyway it is boxed up, now I need to get something to a fine gentleman who knows how to spell Blanton's, as well as his mentor, E.H Taylor. :beerchug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back