Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 4, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #18,481 of 150,367
Man take a few days off and cows start to fly. The thought of going to a store and buying a heaping pile of schiit makes my body quiver. And adding to my audiophile bliss, is that you can demo great cans as well as hear some great speakers, all driven by Schiit''s amazing gear.

Apr 4, 2017 at 8:18 AM Post #18,483 of 150,367
Apr 4, 2017 at 9:05 AM Post #18,484 of 150,367
  Since I live in the Netherlands (where the Schiit Europe distributor resides, everybody speaks and writes 4 languages minimum and is the hearth of European infrastructure) I hope the European Schiitr will (if ever) be here.
As a pensionado I'll work there for free.

Next to a coffee shop perhaps? I'd definitely drop by for a visit.

Apr 4, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #18,485 of 150,367

Next to a coffee shop perhaps? I'd definitely drop by for a visit.

that nostalgia for those streets with dense fog 
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #18,489 of 150,367
What can I say.
It's kind of impossible to not be in the neighborhood of a coffee shop
You can buy your Schiit everywhere.

Be on a the lookout for a cheap dutch riverboat. Plenty of room in those for a schittr. The tour could look like: Amsterdam, Paris, London, Oslo, Århus :smiley: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Berlin and so on
I'd volunteer to move the thing once a year. The layout could be as a combined scittr and holiday'house' for schitt employees/affiliates or quarters for the caretaker(s).

Apr 4, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #18,490 of 150,367
Be on a the lookout for a cheap dutch riverboat. Plenty of room in those for a schittr. The tour could look like: Amsterdam, Paris, London, Oslo, Århus :smiley: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Berlin and so on
I'd volunteer to move the thing once a year. The layout could be as a combined scittr and holiday'house' for schitt employees/affiliates or quarters for the caretaker(s).

There's no way a dutch riverboat can cross the sea.

Apr 4, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #18,492 of 150,367
Just wondering if there will be any news on Vidar soon. My equipment rack has a Vidar shaped space on it. :slight_smile:

Apr 4, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #18,494 of 150,367
Ahem...a poem...

A store may go by many names, Brick and Mortar is one phrase.
Those who use this will often abbreviate:  B&M is what they'll says.
And so as I contemplate the Schittr store,  a huge laugh i must let loose.
Because those initials...BM...have another possible use.

An exciting adventure lies ahead for Jason, Mike, and the whole Schiit crew
They're bringing their goods, front and center, for the listening pleasure, of me and you.
Their Saga will be told.  Their products will be sold. Stories Fulla truth abound.
Dont call me a Lyr as they set the audio world a-fire.  They are Wyrd for great sound.

So if you're in the neighborhood just hanging out or taking a little stroll.
Stop on by the schiitr store.  Freya mind and your heart.  They're ready to Ragnarok-n-Roll!!!!

Peace .n. Living in Stereo
                                                                                  Three Toes of Fury

Apr 4, 2017 at 4:00 PM Post #18,495 of 150,367
Ahem...a poem...

A store may go by many names, Brick and Mortar is one phrase.
Those who use this will often abbreviate:  B&M is what they'll says.
And so as I contemplate the Schittr store,  a huge laugh i must let loose.
Because those initials...BM...have another possible use.

An exciting adventure lies ahead for Jason, Mike, and the whole Schiit crew
They're bringing their goods, front and center, for the listening pleasure, of me and you.
Their Saga will be told.  Their products will be sold. Stories Fulla truth abound.
Dont call me a Lyr as they set the audio world a-fire.  They are Wyrd for great sound.

So if you're in the neighborhood just hanging out or taking a little stroll.
Stop on by the schiitr store.  Freya mind and your heart.  They're ready to Ragnarok-n-Roll!!!!

Peace .n. Living in Stereo
                                                                                  Three Toes of Fury

Would just like to say I really like your name 3 toes and if you don't mind me asking is there a particular story behind the name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back