Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Aug 28, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #7,546 of 150,610

Hell ???

Haven't you read about Hell lately?  

The Pope closed up Hell!,  recessions, escalating operating costs, no scriptural basis, staffing problems, blah, blah,blah….

The Michigan Catholic News Paper had a Reporter on the Story interviewing St.Peter.

Asked about guys like Hitler getting into heaven, St.Peter responded with : "it'd be over his dead body" !

Hell is no more!  

Expect to see Donald Trump 4eva!

Tony in Michigan

Aug 28, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #7,547 of 150,610
With the Schiit Valhalla2,
-I just ordered it today-
What are some IEM recommendations?
What are the ideal specs?
(I can't get by strong magnets so Im stuck with IEMs)
Thanks,
I'll mainly use the Valhalla2 with a rca to headphone jack cable (first with my iphone) then I'm going to look at getting a astell&kern,
So it should work fine with a "--<" cable?

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #7,548 of 150,610
I listened to bigro's V2 with my Shure SE535 and was pretty impressed. He's running different tubes than what came with it. It did pretty good if you ask me. You could hear some noise when nothing was playing, more with the stock tubes. I think it benefits from a good power filter to clean that up.

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #7,549 of 150,610
Ok great, I think ill first get some klipsch x7i or X11i, someone mentioned that those sounded great. There are some 20ohm IEMs, I might get a higher ohm latter
I listened to bigro's V2 with my Shure SE535 and was pretty impressed. He's running different tubes than what came with it. It did pretty good if you ask me. You could hear some noise when nothing was playing, more with the stock tubes. I think it benefits from a good power filter to clean that up.

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:11 PM Post #7,550 of 150,610
Heir Audio I know does some high-ohm models which would work well with OTL amps. Too bad Noble doesn't, I'm not a fan of current Heir Audio management, and I love Jason Brannan at Noble!

Aug 28, 2015 at 11:24 PM Post #7,551 of 150,610
Yggy's first run of 250 roughly equals $550,000 , subtract the $82,000 cost and you have the numbers.  

The first 250 sold out, if I'm reading properly.

Even if we double these amounts or triple them,  Schiit gets to wipe out old debt, buy some Shop stuff and other needs.  

One million $ doesn't go very far in building businesses,  they ain't getting rich over this.  

Maybe next week, the Sales Streak gets wiped out by Someone else introducing a Spotlight piece.

Except that :

Schiit has a proper Church here on Head-Fi!  

Rev. Stoddard's Sermons are cherished by us, the growing group of "True-Believers", we are his evangelizing congregation.  

We even seem to admire Baldr's sarcasms ( vinyl twidlers ).

I sit way back, in the corner, shooting spitballs, singing off-key, standing when I should be sitting, drinking the holy-water.  I'm here for Stoddard's Sermons and a look at the behind the scenes.

This is about the only fun place in all of Audio today!  

Tony in Michigan

ps.   Tyll is the other fun place 

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #7,553 of 150,610

I sit way back, in the corner, shooting spitballs, singing off-key, standing when I should be sitting, drinking the holy-water.  I'm here for Stoddard's Sermons and a look at the behind the scenes.

What?!  Are you not supposed to drink the holy water?

Aug 29, 2015 at 8:42 AM Post #7,554 of 150,610

Users who are viewing this thread

Back