Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Apr 20, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #6,017 of 150,262
  Hey,

Do you guys know any speaker company with the same Schiit philosophy? Ie, im paying money for good gear and not dealer commissions etc. Would be nice if their speaker pairs well with the Ragnarok as well.

Jon

I see someone already mentioned Fritz Speakers, excellent suggestion. Been playing with their LS-Fritzie since Canjam. Beautiful sound and easy to drive.

Also saw someone mentioned Zu, and that's another great option. Will be heading to Russtafarian's tonight and we'll be cranking his Zu based system,

Just need to add Tekton Design to the list. Been rocking my Tekton Lore's for a few years, and love them dearly.

The 60 watts the Ragnorak can offer would be more than enough for any of these speakers.

If you are heading to THE Show Newport, Fritz will be displaying there. 

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #6,020 of 150,262
  What if I were to tell you the [REDACTED] was a pair of speakers to run off the Ragnarok. ?  Feasible, no...?

Speakers made from recycled sneakers using alien technology learned by Jason during his recent abduction. Very feasible.

Apr 21, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #6,021 of 150,262
  Speakers made from recycled sneakers using alien technology learned by Jason during his recent abduction. Very feasible.

Hmmmm.

I shouldn't tell you this but...you don't really think Schiit produces in the US? And their "production facility" is just by sheer coincidence located on the seismic center of the most recent space-time continuum convulsions? And their high electricity bill is from all the Asgards, Lyrs, and Ragnaroks burning in, yeah, right....

I found a historic portrait of Jason:

He is made from the very same extraterrestrial metal as the very first Asgard - coincidence? I don't think so.

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #6,028 of 150,262
Yggy is up on Schiit.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back