Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Mar 5, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #5,596 of 153,433
It really warms my heart to envision Bill listening to my Gungnir and Mjolnir, giving his approval to release them to ship, then they show up at my door.  I put them together with my PYST cables and damn, they sound great.  I'm a happy customer.  A happy customer who is the end product of a successful and growing small company.  Thanks Jason, and your Team, for your efforts.

And please check your security system.  Some low-lifes out there are robbing small audiophile companies.

Best regards,
RCBinTN

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #5,597 of 153,433
  ongoing discussions I’ve had with some industry guys about some ideas to really shake things up

Ooh... juicy!  
wink.gif

Mar 5, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #5,598 of 153,433
  It really warms my heart to envision Bill listening to my Gungnir and Mjolnir, giving his approval to release them to ship, then they show up at my door.  I put them together with my PYST cables and damn, they sound great.  I'm a happy customer.  A happy customer who is the end product of a successful and growing small company.  Thanks Jason, and your Team, for your efforts.

And please check your security system.  Some low-lifes out there are robbing small audiophile companies.

Best regards,
RCBinTN

I don't think they'd want to meet Eddie or Miles. They're usually there at night.

Plus, I think we're all good on the alarm side. I won't go into further details, for obvious reasons.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Mar 6, 2015 at 12:42 AM Post #5,600 of 153,433
Have you ever thought about adding pictures in your chapters? I would have liked seeing how you guys work as well as reading about it.

Considering what's happened recently, I wouldn't put up work pics on a public site.

Mar 6, 2015 at 2:13 AM Post #5,601 of 153,433
Considering what's happened recently, I wouldn't put up work pics on a public site.

Doesn't matter what has happened recently or not, theft is ALWAYS a danger.

Besides I wasn't asking for detailed pics of their security system, just items like Bill's listening setup or some of the faces that are assembling some of our stuff. He can avoid the stock area with finished products and just show assembly. Even Audeze that just got robbed showed a pic of a pair of EL-8 headphones being assembled posted after the robbery.  He might not want to preview his REDACTED product but I am sure there is some pics he'd be comfortable showing.

Edit: Also judging from the image gallery for this thread, Jason is already pretty comfortable posting pics from work.

Mar 6, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #5,602 of 153,433
Doesn't matter what has happened recently or not, theft is ALWAYS a danger.

Besides I wasn't asking for detailed pics of their security system, just items like Bill's listening setup or some of the faces that are assembling some of our stuff. He can avoid the stock area with finished products and just show assembly. Even Audeze that just got robbed showed a pic of a pair of EL-8 headphones being assembled posted after the robbery.  He might not want to preview his REDACTED product but I am sure there is some pics he'd be comfortable showing.

Edit: Also judging from the image gallery for this thread, Jason is already pretty comfortable posting pics from work.

But did he do it after what happened to Audeze? He'll do what works for him.

Mar 6, 2015 at 11:11 AM Post #5,604 of 153,433
  This just in, the new product is up!!!!

Is this for real. i hope it's a vali 2 since i wouldn't mind buying a new version of it considering i opted for the vali recently.

Mar 6, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #5,605 of 153,433

Is this for real. i hope it's a vali 2 since i wouldn't mind buying a new version of it considering i opted for the vali recently.

Mar 6, 2015 at 11:19 AM Post #5,606 of 153,433
I don't know, am I?
I pretty much a newb when it comes to schiit stuff, so maybe it was a wishful thinking by a newb, sorry if it was nonsense.

Mar 6, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #5,608 of 153,433
Ok got it
redface.gif

my bad

Mar 6, 2015 at 1:16 PM Post #5,609 of 153,433
Am I missing something? I don't see anything new on the website.

If it's up, what is it?  I checked twice, and I don't see anything new.

Mar 6, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #5,610 of 153,433
  Am I missing something? I don't see anything new on the website.

If it's up, what is it?  I checked twice, and I don't see anything new.

It's probably been redacted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back