1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up

Discussion in 'Jason Stoddard' started by jason stoddard, Jan 23, 2014.
  1. Derrick Swart
    they play with everything...but don't produce everything!

2. Deke609
    Someone's probably already pointed this out, but the start date of RMAF (Oct. 5) is the same "backordered to" date of the Ragnarok.

3. Mike-WI
    Schiit has already said a Rag v2 is not coming (anytime soon).

the finisher, US Blues and gljus like this.
  4. Rensek
    I looked pretty hard at that emotiva A-100, it has good specs, is cheap, and the headphone jack is taken right from the speaker output, with a few resistors in the way, but they included jumpers to bypass the resistors. That fan for sure scares me away, and kept me from ordering it.

I have largely stopped using my Xbox for streaming, the chromecast is dead silent. iPad over laptop, list goes on and on.

Fans suck.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  5. Paladin79
    I would hope for something smaller since it is national taco day.

6. Rowethren
    Honestly I could never see that happening as Mike has said he doesn't want to commit to constant software updates previously. One can dream though :beerchug:

7. earnmyturns
    Western Scotland night skies those rare cloud-free nights are something. Only experienced them in the summer, when it does not get totally dark because of the high latitude.

valiant66 and Rensek like this.
  8. FrivolsListener
    That's a given and not a surprise at all.

9. loki993
    Dressing down is one thing, wearing a white t shirt and gym shorts to work is completely another. Its my Navy background but I cant even leave the house in a white t shirt....those are undershirts....

SOL wouldn't be a surprise to anyone though..its all but announced at this point. We even had a basic idea of when it will be available....

What I want is a Lyr like continuity based SS amp that's either an upgrade to the Jot or the Asgard but I feel like these are still a ways off.

What I really think it will be is a 2 channel speaker amp because Jason more or less said they were working on a continuity speaker amp a while ago in this very thread.

Byronb, the finisher and Rensek like this.
  10. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    Nobody ever saw a production prototype of the SOL.
    It makes perfect sense they'll have it at the RMAF as a surprise.

11. GumbyDammit223
    Oh yeah....my friend had a black Yamaha with the fluorescent bar graph display back in the early '90's. Sooooo much fun drinking massive quantities of beer in a dark room while staring at the pretty, bouncing lights!

TomSix likes this.
  12. JohnnyCanuck
    It does but it doesn't match the clues that Jason left for us.

JC

yonson likes this.
  13. JohnnyCanuck
    Hey, it's #500. Huzzah!

Let me leave you with a little humour:

pain.jpg

JC

DACattack, RCBinTN, ksorota and 10 others like this.
  14. Pietro Cozzi Tinin
    I'm not so sure they don't.

15. valiant66
    Thanks!

If I decide to try out the speaker, I'll definitely look into the analog crossover. I didn't know Nelson Pass had that product, much appreciated.

the finisher and CAPT Deadpool like this.