Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Nov 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #26,506 of 155,164
Too late! I am taking this and am making a stand! Ummm...For VU Meters! And...ummmm...Up front switches to calm the bitches. 'n' schiit. And where's the "Vali of the Toad" I have been axin' fo'? And how about a Schiit Crape Diem? And... I am done ramlbin'. Yes, I am merely intercoursing with you, Sir Jason of Stoddard.

Some here think I neeeeeeed to buy some Schiit so I am qualified to comment. Some. Not all. I am trying to figger out which family member or friend I can give some Schiit too this time (tyme?) of year. If I can ascertain (asscertain?) whom I would trust to use such a grail of a gift, then I would get them some thing. Until then I am toadsona non grata to the rich and power full elite among us. Okay. Now I am fini.

So don't break your head over it any more.
You can send me the Freya uncle Toad.
The other nephews don't mind. All they need are a pair of winter socks.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #26,508 of 155,164
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #26,509 of 155,164
I hope you can find a few seconds to respond to my idea of a European Schiitr..............

I'd drop by. If for nothing else, to witness Constanza and experience Schiit's multibit offerings, and the liberal intoxicant laws...

Nov 11, 2017 at 5:20 PM Post #26,512 of 155,164
Based on this forum I think that most of the European Schiit fans are in The Netherlands.

JC

The Netherlands has a distributor ... I'm curious why don't THEY set up a Schiiter ?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #26,514 of 155,164
I hope you can find a few seconds to respond to my idea of a European Schiitr..............

I love the idea!

The Schiitr has been successful enough that Tyler wants to convince me to do more. I expect the international ones would be in conjunction with a distributor, though. And there are no solid plans at the moment, just talking about stuff...

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #26,515 of 155,164
I love the idea!

The Schiitr has been successful enough that Tyler wants to convince me to do more. I expect the international ones would be in conjunction with a distributor, though. And there are no solid plans at the moment, just talking about stuff...

They provide the space, you provide the demo gear. What's to talk about?

JC

Nov 11, 2017 at 5:55 PM Post #26,518 of 155,164
How about a Schitter next to every Apple store? They’d probably sue Schiit for that.

I have been thinking about how great it would bwould be to have one here in the North Woods but I doubt it would be profitable - low population density. I’m in the Apple store in Spokane at the moment. Lot’s of people. They need a Schittet.

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #26,519 of 155,164
Don't expand too quickly. I know what that can do to a good company: it can turn them into just another crappy company. I really think that is not likely (based on this thread for one thing) but please grow smart not fast and far. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back