Scary moments you've had in Head-Fi
Aug 1, 2010 at 10:02 AM Post #31 of 39
I want to believe it's been shopped...BTW: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/480856/

mosoon4.jpg

Aug 2, 2010 at 1:56 AM Post #33 of 39
When I received the headphone bought here in FS forum and I found out that the right channel had lower volume than the left.
frown.gif

I returned them and lost $200 for the deal.

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #34 of 39
The moment you realize the money supply is not big and you know you are ever vulnerable for the Head-Fi itch also called the upgraditis bug.

All I have to do is keep my cool. If I do not keep my cool I am doomed to become broke, especially when I see an ad with the word vintage or whatever is on the list for audio gear. Thankfully I can keep my cool for now knowing I will have some great gear in the future. 

I also agree with Leeperry, that creation is just...

Aug 2, 2010 at 11:48 PM Post #37 of 39
Someone should PM me their collection of NikonGod pics.

Aug 3, 2010 at 9:33 AM Post #39 of 39
Probably one of the strangest moments I had was just the other night. I was up around 1 A.M. (and I'm never up that late) listening to Stravinsky's The Rite of Spring on my SR80i. The impact of the instruments, the dynamics, the primitive rhythms... all of converged together into a freakin' terrifying listening experience. It's one of the first times that music has truly scared me.

There was also that bit of nervousness when I found out that I wouldn't be at my house to sign for my package when my Little Dot I+ arrived; I was paranoid that someone would jack it off my front porch. (Which is ridiculous, because I live in the middle of the country.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back