Scary moments you've had in Head-Fi
Jul 31, 2010 at 2:44 PM Post #16 of 39

whoa, What was that?

l_fa2da12b0216459a8ae6ad7cd58330a5.jpg

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:04 PM Post #19 of 39

Quote:
You're still missing the scariest one of all.

The one where Nikongod shows his intimate affection for both music and his Grados , I presume ... Yeah, I commend him on his ballsy sense of humor on display in that post ! lol
basshead.gif

Got to agree with sentiment of the wallet being scared of this place ...

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #20 of 39
Quote:
The one where Nikongod shows his intimate affection for both music and his Grados , I presume ... Yeah, I commend him on his ballsy sense of humor on display in that post ! lol
basshead.gif

Got to agree with sentiment of the wallet being scared of this place ...

Thankfully, I've never seen that picture though I have heard some stories. Was it a pair of AKG's? Nevermind, I'd rather not know.

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:19 PM Post #22 of 39

Quote:
Quote:

Thankfully, I've never seen that picture though I have heard some stories. Was it a pair of AKG's? Nevermind, I'd rather not know.

No, they were clearly Grados , back when he first got into tubes and perhaps his Death Metal phase, I do believe ; Nice "Rig"... lol

He should be checkin' in shortly to set us rightly
wink_face.gif

popcorn.gif

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #24 of 39
Jul 31, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #25 of 39
Ahhh! Why did I click on the link? I always thought this picture was what everyone was referring to http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/214671/which-headphones-did-nikongod-put-on-his-crotch-urgent. Don't worry nobody posted a pic in this one. Just the thread topic.

Jul 31, 2010 at 9:20 PM Post #26 of 39
I have a terrible feeling that I'll get banned for inciting this thread.

Still, I'm surprised that no Tyll pictures have shown up yet. Not that I'm asking anyone to post those.

Aug 1, 2010 at 12:18 AM Post #30 of 39
Well I see there are plenty of terrifying moments. Not that mine compares, but here goes.

Shortly after completing my SSMH (starving student millett hybrid) amplifier, my friend turned the amp off with my 880s plugged in despite my multiple warnings. He was wearing them and described it as someone dropping  a microphone. Luckily my headphones were OK and are still working fine to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back