Sansa Fuze+
Sep 3, 2010 at 4:01 AM Post #48 of 102

Quote:
When is SanDisk going to release a firmware update for the View? We have been waiting for over 2 years now!

When you see this, your firmware update will be on its way.
atsmile.gif

Sep 3, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #49 of 102
I gave up on the Sansa View, its user interface and firmware is absolutely atrocious.
confused_face.gif

You're much better off getting a C2xx, Exx, Clip+, or Fuze and putting Rockbox on it.
Quote:
When is SanDisk going to release a firmware update for the View? We have been waiting for over 2 years now!

Sep 3, 2010 at 4:48 AM Post #50 of 102

Guys, I was being ironic.

This thread has been derailed enough, so I figured I could derail it in the right direction (Sansa DAP:s instead of LCD and OLED screens...)

Sep 4, 2010 at 3:36 AM Post #52 of 102
Oct 2, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #53 of 102
Engadget gives a (bad, as in, not very technical/subjective) review of the Fuze+

http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/01/sandisk-sansa-fuze-review/

Quote:
Living up to the reputation of the original Fuze and other SanDisk players on places like the Head-Fi forums, the Fuze+ also delivers solid quality.

With no line out, I better snag up another original Fuze before my current one goes belly up.

Oct 2, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #54 of 102
May 31, 2011 at 5:09 PM Post #58 of 102
finally i've had it! after 4 months of agony i give up. just ordered me a clip+. actually prefer an old fuze but so do some other people appantly, cheapest 2gb goes for 100euro, online! 4gb clip at 39eu seems a better deal. 

Aug 3, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #59 of 102
The rotation wheel on my Fuze v. 2.0 is getting hard and harder to control. I'll have to go hunting for a new one or a refurbished Fuze.
Anyone know about any good sellers of refurbished Sansa Fuze's on eBay, which ships internationally?

I am not considering exchanging my original Fuze for a Fuze+.

Aug 3, 2011 at 5:52 PM Post #60 of 102
That click wheel is nice.  But if you can't find one....the Fuze+ just came out with another firmware update and it seems that it's FINALLY fixed the quirky interface!!!  I downloaded the latest firmware a week ago and it has run smooth ever since.  Once in a while it's a bit slower than normal, but at least it finally runs smoothly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back