SA6, PFE, or Turbines?
Apr 2, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #106 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You and your girlfriend just like to get riled up over nothing. Take a chill pill.

Your last several posts have all been to derail the thread, but this one's offensive.

Quote:

I didn't come to pick on Soozie. I said people should stop arguing because it was silly. Yes, I did mention her name because she got EXTREMELY defensive when I didn't see any reason to and started derailing the thread.

She didn't derail the thread. She posted her impressions of the Phonaks. You came along with the sole purpose of derailing the thread to create more conflict, a habit of yours.

Apr 2, 2009 at 3:52 AM Post #108 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by oarnura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It all began here:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/s...ml#post5568762

Edwinraun just stated go and read Average_joe's excellent and detailed PFE vs IE8 comparsion thread. I think he intended it as a reference so the OP could get detailed info about the PFE sound signatures with the different filters. He even recommended the SA6 to the OP. That's all!

What a crock. There was no mention of Average_Joe's review at all here. It was a generality…there are plenty of IE8/PFE comparisons. Stop posting wrong information. Also, before that post you’ll note on p.1 that Kobayashi tried to make a genuine observation about the PFE’s, yet tsarn06 had to step in and make the cynical comment…’your M.O. continues.’ So according to me, that’s where it began.

Quote:

Your response did nothing to make the OP's decision between the SA6, Turbine and PFE easier. You didn't even recommend any of the IEMs on the OP's list.

This is wrong again, because my very first post was recommending the Turbines. So way to go yet again, Sherlock.

Quote:

Wrong again. We were discussing if the cost of tips should be added to one IEM to make its cost of ownership more in comparison to the another more expensive one. The bottom line is even Soozieq agreed that it wasn't needed and the cost difference for the Senn IE8, PFE, Comply tips in Europe vs the US skewed price comparisons.

No, she said that since the Complys are included with the Phonaks, and that if they are the tip that people seem to get on with best of all, there would be ongoing replacement costs since they wear out. They weren't included with the IE8's, and that was the crux of my point about the fact that IE8 owners don't even list them as one of the best tips anyway, even though people have tried them. I'd take hundreds of tip reports here on Head-fi over the two out of three you referred to on Amazon

Quote:

I disagree. Regardless why is it any of your business and why do you think you have the right to get in between and accuse robm321. They are both adults and can deal with it amongst themselves.

And what business is it of Zalithian's? How come you overlooked Zalithian stepping in to criticize her after robm321 had already taken a jab at her? Did you ask why he needed to get involved and back robm321 up? And what's your point anyway? She's a friend. I've seen you step in to defend tstarn, jonathanjong, Zalithian, how is that different from this instance? You're always in the same threads getting involved backing up the same people. If you're going to post a comment like the one above, at least make sure you're not guilty of the same thing yourself.

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:15 AM Post #109 of 152
The fact that you can call anything Kobayashi posts genuine makes you lose any essence of credibility you may have had. Let's just all put each other on ignore and get it over with.

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:16 AM Post #110 of 152
popcorn.gif

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #111 of 152
Quote:

The fact that you can call anything Kobayashi posts genuine makes you lose any essence of credibility you may have had. Let's just all put each other on ignore and get it over with.

Go ahead and engage ignore. That would be nice. I'm going to leave you live, so I can observe your antics.

About kobayashi, I know he has put up quite a lot of crudely worded posts, but that one was a genuine observation, which was yet again attacked. He didn't like the Phonaks, quit taking that personally.

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:38 AM Post #112 of 152
Every single thread of his I have seen in this section is something negative about the PFE's. Go look at his post history. I doubt he's posting out of more than genuine kindness. Why do you think I have no problem with anyone else disliking the PFE's? Hm. Notice my unedited post which was the first response in this thread. Go tell me what it says. I regularly recommend phones other than the PFE's if it suits the persons tastes, and I even have brought up several times how I feel there are cable issues with the PFE's. I have not taken offense to anyone about the PFE's besides Kobayashi, and the other person who got on my nerves was attacking phones I've never even heard. I have no problem with people disliking any phones, especially ones I own. I have a problem with people who troll forums to try and get a rise out of people and don't seem to benefit the community one bit.

If you think I'm so bad, go look at my post history outside of my interactions today and tell me how I'm a detriment to headfi and I bully everyone around. I help people with suggestions and questions regularly.

You seem to accuse me of a lot of things which are inaccurate. Selective choosing perhaps, or maybe you subconsciously block out all the positive posts I have. You accuse me of being sexist which I still don't see much of an argument for yet you don't say accuse Kobayashi of being detrimental at all. What posts have you seen him make?

"Tsarn don't talk to anyone about the Atrio v2's if you have only heard the v2's. You are uninformed and incapable of giving an opinion on them. Oh, by the way - the PFE's are TERRIBLE. Just buy the Atrio's instead. They're WAYYYY better."

Seriously, give me a break. If you want to single me out when it's obvious I've contributed far more positive posts than that troll I don't know what else to say. My actions are inappropriate but everything Kobayashi, Art, and SoozieQ say are just fine.

And to think, all this started because I said "soozieQ chill out, no reason to get all argumentative."

You're being so bias and saying what is not fine for me to do is totally appropriate for people such as Kobayashi, Art, and SoozieQ.

Go search my post history and Kobayashi's. Go tell me how many people I've bullied around for not liking the PFE's.
I can tell you the answer to that - 1. The person named above.

If people find it insulting for someone to tell them to chill out - nothing I can do about that. I didn't say Rob's name because SoozieQ started the rant for apparently no reason.

Ask shig. He's seen it. You can even find it in his post, although not entirely specific.

Really though, this is pointless. Try to refrain from further false accusations about me and I won't bother posting in this thread anymore. This thread has long since served its purpose and I see no reason to continue fighting a neverending e-battle for it. You want that last word? Go for it. This is mine.

Goodbye.

Apr 2, 2009 at 5:13 AM Post #113 of 152
So why am I not on your ignore list yet???

Quote:

And to think, all this started because I said "soozieQ chill out, no reason to get all argumentative."

Don't lie. You told her she'd 'developed a HABIT of becoming overly argumentative in PFE threads' and you made a point of deliberately picking her out. You ignored all the other people who were arguing and just pulled her out about it. Get your facts straight.

Apr 2, 2009 at 5:44 AM Post #114 of 152
IMHO, everybody can type anything in this forum. Everybody are free to give opinions. There are some opinions/reviews which are bitter or hard to swallow, what we can do, that were their words/opinions. We have to respect their opinions, because sometime there are thing that did not realized at all, We always can object, and every objections should make thing BETTER, not otherwise. If there are too many objections and worsening the situation, then something must be wrong...

Thank you...

p/s: I want to be friend to anyone here...
smily_headphones1.gif
Peace...

Apr 2, 2009 at 6:12 AM Post #115 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What a crock. There was no mention of Average_Joe's review at all here.

The only crock here is your lack of comprehension skills. There is only one PFE vs IE8 thread that was started by Average_joe. Common sense should dictate that is what the OP meant.

To be honest responding to you or even discussing things with you is a waste of my time.

Apr 2, 2009 at 6:15 AM Post #116 of 152
Quote:

About kobayashi, I know he has put up quite a lot of crudely worded posts, but that one was a genuine observation, which was yet again attacked. He didn't like the Phonaks, quit taking that personally.

Absolute BS. He attacked Tstarn06 without provocation. The fact that you lend a troll so much credence only devalues your credibility, which according to me you have very little of left anymore.

Given your taste in IEMs or lack there of I don't think too highly of you opinions either. There I said it. Back to ignoring you.

Apr 2, 2009 at 6:17 AM Post #117 of 152
That's right, and I'm sorry I've had to waste so much of my time addressing your falsehoods and twisted facts.

Quote:

Given your taste in IEMs or lack there of I don't think too highly of you opinions either.

Wow, really? Is that why I read in another thread you are considering purchasing one that I have? You truly are a hypocrite. And thanks for posting something defamatory to my personal taste. That's really mature.

Apr 2, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #118 of 152
Quote:

That's right, and I'm sorry I've had to waste so much of my time addressing your falsehoods and twisted facts.

You're a waste of Head-fi's server space. Why don't you put my back on ignore like I was supposedly on so long ago?

You know what I need to respond to your nonsense.

So here is the rest of it:
Quote:

This is wrong again, because my very first post was recommending the Turbines. So way to go yet again, Sherlock.

Again your lack of comprehension shows. When some one quotes a text and refers to it that means the text following the quote is in the context of the quoted text. That is forum etiquette 101.

You claimed the IE8 would suit the OP better. Why? Did you not understand the question like you didn't understand the post you responded too?

Quote:

No, she said that since the Complys are included with the Phonaks, and that if they are the tip that people seem to get on with best of all, there would be ongoing replacement costs since they wear out. They weren't included with the IE8's, and that was the crux of my point about the fact that IE8 owners don't even list them as one of the best tips anyway, even though people have tried them. I'd take hundreds of tip reports here on Head-fi over the two out of three you referred to on Amazon

Another non point. People uses Sony tips on non-sony IEM and Shure tips on Non-Shure IEMs. So what is included with an IEM is a non-sequitur strawman. Your point was always invalid and still is.

Quote:

And what business is it of Zalithian's? How come you overlooked Zalithian stepping in to criticize her after robm321 had already taken a jab at her? Did you ask why he needed to get involved and back robm321 up?

Another brilliant example of lack of comprehension or selective reading bias.

He did nothing of the sort. All he said was there is no need to argue.

You on the other hand quoted robm321's post and even put stuff in bold to emphasise things just to argue.

Quote:

And what's your point anyway? She's a friend. I've seen you step in to defend tstarn, jonathanjong, Zalithian, how is that different from this instance?

Soozieq and I have settled our differences and misunderstandings over PM. Which was a mature thing to do. I'd defend her just as much as the others if I thought it was the right thing to do.

Quote:

You're always in the same threads getting involved backing up the same people. If you're going to post a comment like the one above, at least make sure you're not guilty of the same thing yourself.

Unsurprisingly I find you in those same threads arguing with the same people on the same thing PFE vs IE8. What does that say about you?

I am guilty of it and have the decency to admit it. I wouldn't have apologized and worked things out with Soozieq if was pigheaded.

Your are still on my ignore list. However your presence and ill effects in threads is hard to ignore so clicking on the view link becomes necessary.

Apr 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #119 of 152
Quote:

Wow, really? Is that why I read in another thread you are considering purchasing one that I have? You truly are a hypocrite. And thanks for posting something defamatory to my personal taste. That's really mature.

In case you haven't been paying attention in this very thread I mentioned picking the W3 or SE530 over the IE8 because they would be more to my taste.

You are not the only person with the IE8. I already have the Turbine. How very vain of you to think that you are the only one that has the IE8 and the best taste in sound because of it?

It always revolves around cn11 and his IEMs doesn't it. More proof that you are the person that has a problem with other people having an opinion about IEMs you have or don't have. One thing we have established is that your vanity is one of the reasons why threads containing the word PFE devolve into mindless arguments. People that indulge you and continue arguing are the other reason. I am guilty of that myself. I think it is time for me to stop contributing to the mindlessness.

To end, I should apologize for any personal attacks about you. The comment about your taste was out of line and said in a fit of anger for that I apologize.

Apr 2, 2009 at 3:35 PM Post #120 of 152
Relax my friend. In Internet, there are challenges that we have to face everyday. There are peoples who really don't understand and don't want TO understand other peoples' feeling. This reality of life, and I think you also already face these kind of peoples around you. Even they are hurting you, but what can you do? Take a deep breath and relax. Their negative and non-constructive comments NOT should be taken too serious. If you can hang around here wisely, you might be able change their attitude toward you, in long run, and it is not impossible your enemies become your best friends.

Once, I had told someone like this. "Be tough, and someday you will be shine like a diamond". We know that diamond is just a plain black carbon. With some time, pressure and heat, unless it is not cracking, the black weak carbon will change into super strong, ultra hard, beautiful and valuable diamond.

So, be tough my friend(s), and you will be OK.

Eventhough there are some negative opinions/hates around PFEs, but I still love my PFEs. I know how it's beautiful sound, I know how good when it amped, and if someone bad mouthing about PFEs, it will NOT work at me
smily_headphones1.gif

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back